Personalized Remote Visual Coaching

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2019, 02:17 PM
Dionvm24
Former Vendor

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Personalized Remote Visual Coaching

Hey everyone,

I wanted to see what everyone's thoughts were on the remote but personal coaching we are developing at Racers360? Would love to hear what your concerns may be and possibly get some feedback from anyone we have worked with here at Rennlist!

Excited to be apart of the community so we can learn from all of you and continue to improve our service for everyone. Please let me know if there is anything I personally or we as a team can do to help you, feel free to reach out anytime.

If you aren't familiar with us or what remote personalized coaching is, here is our site: https://racers360.com/.

See you all at a track soon!
Old 05-15-2019, 03:41 PM
Matt Romanowski
Rennlist Hoonigan
which cost no drachmas
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 784 Likes on 508 Posts

I've posted here before - I think it's great!

See you at LRP?
Old 05-15-2019, 03:42 PM
Dionvm24
Former Vendor

Ha, that you have! You the man!

Yep, I'll see you there. Should be a mega fun race!!
Old 05-16-2019, 05:52 AM
chas911
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

Another happy user and good for almost a sec.
Charlie
Old 05-16-2019, 08:46 AM
Fumes
Racer

Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts

x2 very helpful input and ideas - augments my work w Evan and gives us a different perspective and ideas to approach laptime and racecraft.

Originally Posted by chas911
Another happy user and good for almost a sec.
Charlie
Old 05-16-2019, 01:40 PM
924RACR
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 73 Likes on 58 Posts

Oh my... I wasn't familiar, good thing you posted! Once I get my car sorted at a suitable level and need to tighten the loose nut behind the wheel, definitely will come calling!

I'm sure there's still plenty for me to learn about driving with downforces...
Old 05-16-2019, 01:59 PM
Dionvm24
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by 924RACR
Oh my... I wasn't familiar, good thing you posted! Once I get my car sorted at a suitable level and need to tighten the loose nut behind the wheel, definitely will come calling!

I'm sure there's still plenty for me to learn about driving with downforces...
@924RACR Ha downforce definitely changes some subtle parts of driving, depending on the level of downforce turn ins can change, manipulation of throttle, and of course brake points and turn in speed. Lots of fun things to work on!

We look forward to working with you!! Please let me know if you have any questions!

Old 05-16-2019, 02:09 PM
Paul Solk
Burning Brakes

Received 120 Likes on 79 Posts

Just sent in some data and video myself to give it a try! Dion, I think you're actually assigned to review it so I apologize in advance
Old 05-16-2019, 02:16 PM
Dionvm24
Former Vendor

@Paul Solk Haha you're driving really well! Will be sending you back the analysis a little later today. Look forward to hearing your feedback and hopefully finding you some lap time on the track!
Old 05-16-2019, 03:30 PM
Paul Solk
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Dionvm24
@Paul Solk Haha you're driving really well! Will be sending you back the analysis a little later today. Look forward to hearing your feedback and hopefully finding you some lap time on the track!
@Dionvm24 thank you, you obviously were only up to the part where I was driving from paddock to track
Looking forward to the feedback! If @chas911 recommends it then it has to be good!
Old 05-16-2019, 04:19 PM
LuigiVampa
WRONGLY ACCUSED!
Rennlist Member

Received 3,387 Likes on 1,625 Posts

Originally Posted by Dionvm24
Hey everyone,

I wanted to see what everyone's thoughts were on the remote but personal coaching we are developing at Racers360? Would love to hear what your concerns may be and possibly get some feedback from anyone we have worked with here at Rennlist!

Excited to be apart of the community so we can learn from all of you and continue to improve our service for everyone. Please let me know if there is anything I personally or we as a team can do to help you, feel free to reach out anytime.

If you aren't familiar with us or what remote personalized coaching is, here is our site: https://racers360.com/.

See you all at a track soon!
A buddy showed me one of your videos of some laps at WGI - I thought it looked great and plan on sending in a video or two at some point.
Old 05-16-2019, 05:43 PM
Kevin Fennell
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

I have used and I was very happy. Here is the video if anyone wants to see what it looks like:

On a much hotter day I went 3/10ths faster. I think it was probably worth just under a second after you take out tire and heat variables.
Old 05-17-2019, 06:33 AM
chas911
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Paul Solk
@Dionvm24 thank you, you obviously were only up to the part where I was driving from paddock to track
Looking forward to the feedback! If @chas911 recommends it then it has to be good!
You are already tormenting racers in the faster groups, I suspect the cars two groups ahead will now get a fill of Grey Goose.

Charlie
Old 05-17-2019, 07:56 AM
Paul Solk
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by chas911
You are already tormenting racers in the faster groups, I suspect the cars two groups ahead will now get a fill of Grey Goose.

Charlie
Ha! Only fill of Grey Goose I will be handing out is cup fulls at the end of the day

In all seriousness, got my review from @Dionvm24 last night and I am really impressed. The feedback was spot on, the nice thing is it sort of verified what I had seen in my own data here: https://rennlist.com/forums/data-acq...-from-wgi.html Overslowing and rushing back to throttle which upsets the car and induces push. The nice thing is this is the first time my car has ever pushed!!! It has always gone straight to oversteer... A lot to work on to focus on less brake pressure after the initial spike to roll more speed and eliminate the need to get back to throttle early.

The method which the feedback was dispensed was so easy to consume and visualize and that is what I really loved. The notes annotated on top of my video are my new track notes.

I will tell you what, if there was a way to have this in almost real time for a race weekend it would be phenomenal... I got my feedback in a few hours but if there was some sort of premium package where you could do real time chats and discussions remotely it completely changes the coaching game... As a guy who sells real time video conferencing technology I'm sure we could work something out!!

Great stuff, if you were on the fence, gather your data and video files, send them in and you will be immensely impressed.
Old 05-17-2019, 02:01 PM
Dionvm24
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Paul Solk
Ha! Only fill of Grey Goose I will be handing out is cup fulls at the end of the day

In all seriousness, got my review from @Dionvm24 last night and I am really impressed. The feedback was spot on, the nice thing is it sort of verified what I had seen in my own data here: https://rennlist.com/forums/data-acq...-from-wgi.html Overslowing and rushing back to throttle which upsets the car and induces push. The nice thing is this is the first time my car has ever pushed!!! It has always gone straight to oversteer... A lot to work on to focus on less brake pressure after the initial spike to roll more speed and eliminate the need to get back to throttle early.

The method which the feedback was dispensed was so easy to consume and visualize and that is what I really loved. The notes annotated on top of my video are my new track notes.

I will tell you what, if there was a way to have this in almost real time for a race weekend it would be phenomenal... I got my feedback in a few hours but if there was some sort of premium package where you could do real time chats and discussions remotely it completely changes the coaching game... As a guy who sells real time video conferencing technology I'm sure we could work something out!!

Great stuff, if you were on the fence, gather your data and video files, send them in and you will be immensely impressed.
Awesome, so glad you found it helpful Paul! And just FYI we do offer same day turn around times on our coaching for in weekend coaching . If you log into your dashboard, click on "coaching" and then "buy coaching" once you select the option between one lap analysis or data anlysis you will see the options to essentially book a same day turn around time. We do need 5 days notice, so you can select the day you would like to schedule it. You can also select a specific coaching from there as well if you would like.

We have quite a few drivers using that same day turn around! Been amazingly powerful for them so far!

Quick Reply: Personalized Remote Visual Coaching