Sponsored by:

Personalized Remote Visual Coaching

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2019, 08:33 AM
Streak
Perfect Angel
Rennlist Member

Received 167 Likes on 80 Posts

I used it in preparation for Mid-Ohio. It only got me second place so meh.

I had never been there and MO is dizzying with all the connected turns. Really a lot to absorb and remember in a short time span for someone who can't remember what he had for lunch. Watching the Racers360 video turn by turn was a HUGE help. Seriously HUGE. The first few sessions on track made a whole lot more sense than if I'd stumbled around on my own. I watched other videos to get a sense of things but without the voice over pointing out exactly what you should be looking for as reference points, where the car should be etc they weren't very informative.

This thing you're doing is excellent.
Old 05-20-2019, 09:22 AM
Matt Romanowski
Rennlist Hoonigan
which cost no drachmas
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 823 Likes on 522 Posts

At the Glen this weekend, my trigger for three corners was "What does Dion say?" and then I would (attempt) to execute what he told me. It was great to be able to reference back to the videos. I know I said it was good before, but this service is MEGA!
Old 05-20-2019, 06:45 PM
Dionvm24
Former Vendor

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Streak
I used it in preparation for Mid-Ohio. It only got me second place so meh.

I had never been there and MO is dizzying with all the connected turns. Really a lot to absorb and remember in a short time span for someone who can't remember what he had for lunch. Watching the Racers360 video turn by turn was a HUGE help. Seriously HUGE. The first few sessions on track made a whole lot more sense than if I'd stumbled around on my own. I watched other videos to get a sense of things but without the voice over pointing out exactly what you should be looking for as reference points, where the car should be etc they weren't very informative.

This thing you're doing is excellent.
Ha damn obviously we need to work a bit harder here... second place only??

Appreciate the feedback, so great to hear! Combining audio or visual learning in the right environment is crucial to forming an effective learning environment. We hope we can continue to help you!!

Quick Reply: Personalized Remote Visual Coaching