Old 07-13-2018, 01:53 PM
CMS
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
Default adidas motorsport gear now available from CMS

Impossible is Nothing.
For nearly a century, Adidas has been providing athletes with the best athletic gear on the market. Whether it be soccer ***** for Lionel Messi or basketball shoes for James Harden, Adidas have proven their ability to provide products used by world class athletes on a regular basis. Competition Motorsport ("CMS") is excited to announce we are now an official dealer for adidas motorsports gear. Adidas has wasted no time in earning a reputation as one of the most elite motorsport brands on the market. If you want to use the same gloves that F1 World Champion Fernando Alonso uses, check out our extensive selection of adidas motorsport products and see for yourself why adidas motorsports would be a great addition to your race day gear!

adidas motorsport
adidas creates high quality, technically advanced functional racewear and footwear that exceeds FIA/SFI homologation requirements while also incorporating cutting edge design. adidas racewear and footwear not only delivers excellent performance and quality, but also looks professional and attractive ensuring drivers and teams feel great and perform well in the most demanding of racing environments.
Old 05-09-2019, 04:23 PM
CMS
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Check out our sale prices on adidas race suits, shoes, and gloves now. No coupon codes needed, simply shop and save today!
Old 05-15-2019, 11:46 PM
No-Substitute
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Adidas race boots

I bought a pair of Adidas race boots from here and they are THE MOST comfortable things I’ve ever had on my feet. Absolutely love them! Red with black trim.

Quick Reply: adidas motorsport gear now available from CMS