Sponsored by:

Radical information wanted

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2018, 01:51 AM
CharleyH
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Radical information wanted

As some of you may know I am an avid Radical enthusiast and have enjoyed sharing my Radical ownership experiences to help other people become Radical owners. A few years ago I started recording the serial number and options of Radicals when they were advertised for sale. I have been expanding this database to document some history of these fantastic cars. When possible I record the Chassis and EngineSerial numbers, year of production, list of options (air jacks, headlights,oversized brakes, LH or RH drive, etc), pictures of the cars, and any other information that is available. I have found this information to be very helpful when people are trying to purchase a car.

I am looking to get your help in filling out the database. If you have information on any of the Radical cars please post it here or IM me so I can add it to the database.

Thank you for your help,
Charley
Old 05-03-2018, 09:24 AM
gbuff
Rennlist Member

Received 372 Likes on 264 Posts

Charley, might wanna post this on RL Canada also.....was at Mosport y-day for a 6thGear day and there were 3 or 4 that I saw. They're popular up there and IIRC the Rad race series has been there and will be again this year.

Gary
Old 05-03-2018, 10:19 AM
hughp3
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Charley I will pm in a few days with mine.
Old 05-03-2018, 10:24 AM
ProCoach
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Received 2,908 Likes on 1,705 Posts

Francesco D’Avola at Team Stradale in chicago, Danyel Delgado at Wisko at VIR may be able to help.
Old 05-03-2018, 05:13 PM
CosmosMpower
Drifting

Received 52 Likes on 38 Posts

Cool thread and will be super useful when I'm ready to finally buy a SR3.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:25 PM
CharleyH
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by gbuff
Charley, might wanna post this on RL Canada also.....was at Mosport y-day for a 6thGear day and there were 3 or 4 that I saw. They're popular up there and IIRC the Rad race series has been there and will be again this year.

Gary

Great idea, thanks.

Charley
Old 05-03-2018, 11:26 PM
CharleyH
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by hughp3
Charley I will pm in a few days with mine.
Thanks Hugh.

Charley
Old 05-03-2018, 11:26 PM
CharleyH
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ProCoach
Francesco D’Avola at Team Stradale in chicago, Danyel Delgado at Wisko at VIR may be able to help.

Thank you for the connections Peter, I will give them a call.

Charley
Old 05-03-2018, 11:29 PM
CharleyH
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by CosmosMpower
Cool thread and will be super useful when I'm ready to finally buy a SR3.
When you are ready to buy, please feel free to use me as a resource. I enjoy helping people get into these wonderful cars. When I bought mine it was very hard to find much information, so I am always happy to help.

Charley
Old 05-03-2018, 11:30 PM
Matt Romanowski
Rennlist Hoonigan
which cost no drachmas
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 791 Likes on 509 Posts

Shoot me an email and I'll put you in touch with one of the former dealers. Don't know if he has any of that info, but might be able to help with some of the older cars. I could get you lots of info on the one that did 1 Lap of America too.
Old 05-05-2018, 03:08 AM
CharleyH
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Matt Romanowski
Shoot me an email and I'll put you in touch with one of the former dealers. Don't know if he has any of that info, but might be able to help with some of the older cars. I could get you lots of info on the one that did 1 Lap of America too.

Thanks Matt. I sent you a PM with my contact information. I appreciate the help.

Charley
Old 05-11-2018, 04:33 PM
CosmosMpower
Drifting

Received 52 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by CharleyH

When you are ready to buy, please feel free to use me as a resource. I enjoy helping people get into these wonderful cars. When I bought mine it was very hard to find much information, so I am always happy to help.

Charley
Will do, it's hard to transition from a street car especially when you don't have a tow vehicle/trailer. What did you replace your SR3 with? It was a really nice example.
Old 05-12-2018, 12:19 AM
seanseidman
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CharleyH
As some of you may know I am an avid Radical enthusiast and have enjoyed sharing my Radical ownership experiences to help other people become Radical owners. A few years ago I started recording the serial number and options of Radicals when they were advertised for sale. I have been expanding this database to document some history of these fantastic cars. When possible I record the Chassis and EngineSerial numbers, year of production, list of options (air jacks, headlights,oversized brakes, LH or RH drive, etc), pictures of the cars, and any other information that is available. I have found this information to be very helpful when people are trying to purchase a car.

I am looking to get your help in filling out the database. If you have information on any of the Radical cars please post it here or IM me so I can add it to the database.

Thank you for your help,
Charley
Charley,
thanks for this;
my Radical SR3 is a 2103 chassis #819 lh drive
1340 paddle shift, high downforce package, carbon rear wing,quiet exhaust, lemans mirrors, avo dampers.
Old 05-12-2018, 02:08 AM
CharleyH
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by CosmosMpower
Will do, it's hard to transition from a street car especially when you don't have a tow vehicle/trailer. What did you replace your SR3 with? It was a really nice example.
Yes it is a bit of a transition, but much of the needed equipment holds its value well.... so it’s sort of like leaving your money in the bank until you are done Racing . As for me, I am taking a break from racing. I retired in December and am busy traveling and catching up on all the things I missed while working. But I did pick up an Audi R8 Spyder as a retirement present to myself and I am having a lot of fun with it.

Charley
Old 05-12-2018, 02:13 AM
CharleyH
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by seanseidman
Charley,
thanks for this;
my Radical SR3 is a 2103 chassis #819 lh drive
1340 paddle shift, high downforce package, carbon rear wing,quiet exhaust, lemans mirrors, avo dampers.
Thanks Sean! By an chance do you know the engine serial number? And do you know any history on the car? Also if you have a chance, please send me a couple of pictures (I will pm you my email address)

And thank you for PMing me those contacts.

Charley

Quick Reply: Radical information wanted