Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vorshalg caster camber plates? ?

Old 03-12-2018, 02:07 PM
Spinout
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default Vorshalg caster camber plates? ?

Anyone have experience with these?

I need camber plates to sort out my suspension and front tire wear on my 996C2. I'm currently running Motons with 997 Cup top mounts. I added adjustable LCA last year but the adjusters on the LCAs are bottomed out since I mounted the 997 cup plates reversed to get more neg. camber originally. Right now, I've got a min of -3.7 degrees and can't dial any out because the adjusters are bottomed out on my LCAs..

These Vorshlags look like just the ticket with caster adjustments on the fly and appear to be well built.

Link

Anybody have any experience with these?

Thanks

Last edited by Spinout; 03-12-2018 at 06:04 PM.
Old 03-13-2018, 09:49 AM
Spinout
Addict
Rennlist Member

Bueller? Bueller?
Old 03-13-2018, 11:25 AM
docwyte
Addict
Rennlist Member

I've got their plates on my M3. Very well made, work fine. I wouldn't hesitate to buy them again.
Old 03-13-2018, 12:55 PM
Nickshu
Addict
Rennlist Member

I don't know those plates specifically but I was able to hit -3.5 on the front of my 996 C2 with stock LCAs just using camber plates on the top of my coilovers and no other modifications. I am currently set at -3. Point is maybe lose the GT3 LCAs and just use camber plates on top. For me with that setup I could go from 0 to -3.5 on the front and the caster still stays pretty darn good. I think the GT3 LCAs are overrated on the C2 unless you are going to super high negative camber -4,-5 etc.
Old 03-13-2018, 02:26 PM
gman3280
Addict
Rennlist Member

I've had Vorshlag camber plates on my BMW's for 10 years. I wouldn't run another brand camber plate. Not sure on their Porsche applications but they are the gold standard in BMW.
Old 03-14-2018, 12:23 AM
CosmosMpower
Addict
Rennlist Member

Are you trying to get more than -3.7 cause I don't think you'll be able to even with those plates. I haven't head of anyone using them on a Porsche. Mostly BMW/Subaru applications.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Vorshalg caster camber plates? ?

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: