Sponsored by:

NER Finale @ Palmer Sept 22, 23 & 24

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2017, 06:49 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts
Default NER Finale @ Palmer Sept 22, 23 & 24

I just wanted to THANK all the folks who have attended and supported the NER DE Program throughout this season - it's been an incredible year with unprecedented attendance to our DE events including our first Palmer event, the NER/NNJR sold-out event at LCMT and near sell-out at our WGI event on the 11, 12th and 13th earlier this month. Simply? Thank you for an incredible year!

But - it's not quite over....

On September 22, 23rd and 24th (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), NER is hosting our final three day event of 2017 - and you are cordially invited to attend. Being the last event - we want to make it the most memorable of this incredible season - so, we hope to see you there! Registration can be found here:
NER Palmer Registration and event details can be found here: Event Information

Anyway - again, my thanks for all the comments, chuckles and support throughout this season.. Especially to those of you who've cheered me along as in my new-found role as NER Track Chair. We've tried to do things a lot differently - and, with your support - it really appears to have caught on and taken hold....

Anyway - my thanks again and the entire NER DE Team hopes to see you at Palmer later next month!

John D.
Chief Cook & Bottle Washer - DE
Northeast Region PCA
Old 08-28-2017, 09:27 PM
Cemoto
Rennlist Member

Received 134 Likes on 74 Posts

Any truth to the rumor you will be running clock-wise?

I know the track has their first clock-wise event this coming weekend for motorcycles and I believe they are ready for the cars as well...at least someone told me that.

Regards,

Old 08-28-2017, 09:38 PM
John D.
Banned

You see - this is EXACTLY how rumors get started...

Now, notice I didn't say whether there was any truth in it or not...

Stay tuned Cemoto...

John D.
Old 08-30-2017, 04:47 PM
John D.
Banned

Well - here is a quick update (you should see the LONG UPDATE?!!! )

If you haven't registered yet, please consider doing so as Instructed Groups (Green & Yellow) have limited space available. White is also nearing capacity. In short, as of this post, we have over 110 registered & paid drivers - which is outstanding with the event being later in September?!!

Event Sponsor - South Shore Autowerks - https://www.southshoreautoworks.com/

Event Pro Coach - Lee Carpentier http://www.advancemotorsports.racing/. Lee will be running classroom sessions throughout the event for various run groups as well as be available for private coaching to any solo student.

Social and catered dinner trackside (Friday). Beer, wine, soda after the track goes cold followed by a catered dinner trackside by Something Special Catering (this is not subs, burgers and dogs, but rather a "real meal" ). The beer/wine social is open to all while the catered dinner tickets may be purchased during/post registration with limited tickets available the day of the event.

Special Solo Driver Classroom Session "Two Mental Factors Most Closely Related to Successful Performance Behind the Wheel" by Dr. Andrew Kaufmann who is mentored by the widely acclaimed Dr. Jacques Dallaire - http://www.performanceprime.com/ and consul to many professional drivers and atheletes.

Two Novice Classroom Sessions per day by Peter Tracy - NER Novice Development & Lee Carpentier

Instructor Candidate Development Program - Ann Anderson - NER Instructor Development

Charity Laps Saturday benefiting our adopted charity "Homes For Our Troops"

NER On-line Drivers Meeting Pack for all drivers, specificially oriented to our solo drivers as it was announced here and has become incredibly popular with our attendees: https://goo.gl/hmJ7h7

I hope to see you there and I'll update this post as the event gets nearer! Thanks for a terrific season - and we hope to make this event the "Best of 2017"...
Old 09-10-2017, 04:52 PM
The Fat Kid
Pro

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

I will be there on Saturday
Old 09-10-2017, 06:27 PM
KevinGross
Rennlist Member

Received 175 Likes on 116 Posts

I'm in.
Old 09-11-2017, 11:20 PM
dbbarron
Burning Brakes

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

I'll be there Sat/Sun.
Old 09-12-2017, 09:53 AM
hsmith
Rennlist Member

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

Any more room in the black group?
Old 09-12-2017, 04:56 PM
John D.
Banned

Hi folks!

WOW - this event is going to rock, as we have somewhat over 150 folks registered?!! Yikes! As well, @hsmith - we have a DE Team Meeting tonight, so go ahead and sign-up - as I think Black is the one group we could add a couple of more? PM me if you have any difficulties with that and I'll see if I can't get you squared away from my end, OK?

As well - a quick reminder - if you are registered and forgot to purchase a dinner ticket(s) - simply e-mail Stan (the registrar) and he'll get you set as well. Before dinner, there will be complimentary cold beverages served (beer, wine, soda, etc.) trackside (dinner ticket not required for that, either).

Thanks again to all for making this an outstanding event!

John D.
Old 09-15-2017, 05:34 PM
Cemoto
Rennlist Member

Received 134 Likes on 74 Posts

John - sending you a PM :-)
Old 09-17-2017, 11:12 PM
Conekiller
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by John D.
You see - this is EXACTLY how rumors get started...

Now, notice I didn't say whether there was any truth in it or not...

Stay tuned Cemoto...

John D.
Looking forward to it I'll be there on Saturday. Any update on running clockwise?

Quick Reply: NER Finale @ Palmer Sept 22, 23 & 24