Sponsored by:

Fast and Furious Paul Walker killed in CGT

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2014, 09:07 PM
nuvolari612
Drifting

Received 127 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by SeanR
Yet, you spent entirely too much time posting this. Time to get over yourself and, well, get a life.
Appears post counts = having a life.
Old 11-30-2014, 09:14 PM
Ed Hughes
Rennlist Member

Received 80 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by nuvolari612

Pretty sure you don't own a CGT let alone a red one of which owners are constantly reminded of that day.

BTW - the gentlemen you called a fan boy and (who posts like that) owns a pair of CGT's not that it matters you sure didn't seem to care before the insult.
So, you added some info. No, I don't own a CGT, and don't know what that has to do with anything on this thread. Is that how wealth is measured here, by what cars you have? Pretty narrow focus, IMO.

Oh, the other guy has two? Very impressive. Gee, if I'd known, I'd not have posted anything out of immense respect.

Why do your comments not surprise me, and speak volumes about you.

Read my initial recent comment that started this. Let the guy lay, is all I really stated.
Old 11-30-2014, 09:18 PM
CGT000
Burning Brakes

Received 117 Likes on 64 Posts

Nuvolari612,

No need to post any further about this. Nothing good will come out of it. I did not mean to offend anyone here by posting on Paul Walker's death anniversary. Apologies if I offended anyone here including Ed Hughes whom I don't even know.
Old 11-30-2014, 09:23 PM
nuvolari612
Drifting

Originally Posted by Ed Hughes
So, you added some info. No, I don't own a CGT, and don't know what that has to do with anything on this thread. Is that how wealth is measured here, by what cars you have? Pretty narrow focus, IMO.

Oh, the other guy has two? Very impressive. Gee, if I'd known, I'd not have posted anything out of immense respect.

Why do your comments not surprise me, and speak volumes about you.

Read my initial recent comment that started this. Let the guy lay, is all I really stated.
Hope people talk about me when I am dead and a few quotes with my picture would be nice.

All he and surprised others are not doing is remembering Paul Walkers life.

I do not post in other areas of this forum - my posts prior to these few in this section as well as the person you insulted speak volumes.

Not going to spar further - it is what it is.
Old 11-30-2014, 09:25 PM
aviography
Drifting

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by CGT000
Nuvolari612,

No need to post any further about this. Nothing good will come out of it. I did not mean to offend anyone here by posting on Paul Walker's death anniversary. Apologies if I offended anyone here including Ed Hughes whom I don't even know.
FWIW, I don't own, and probably will never own a CGT.

I was not offended by your initial post today, nor did I feel it was inappropriate in any manner.

But that's just me.

Last edited by aviography; 11-30-2014 at 09:59 PM.
Old 11-30-2014, 09:35 PM
CGT000
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by aviography
FWIW, I don't own, and probably never will own a CGT.

I was not offended by your initial post today, nor did I feel it was inappropriate in any manner.

But that's just me.
You are more than welcomed to take mine for a spin any time you are on Long Island
Old 11-30-2014, 10:56 PM
nuvolari612
Drifting

Nuvolari612,

Nor did I and share the same.

Things are easily misunderstood - all is well.
Old 12-01-2014, 03:30 AM
COBRA MAN OF UT
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ed. Fyi. The quote in the picture. Was. Something PAUL WALKER HAD SAID MANY TIMES. CANT DISPRESPECT SOMEONES OWN WORDS
Old 12-05-2014, 11:34 AM
mtbscott
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

You are more than welcomed to take mine for a spin any time you are on Long Island
I come to the city 2-3 times a year...I'd love to take a ride next time I'm up and the weather's nice.
Old 12-05-2014, 11:55 AM
CGT000
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by mtbscott
I come to the city 2-3 times a year...I'd love to take a ride next time I'm up and the weather's nice.
I am on Long Island. Please PM me next time you're around.
Old 12-05-2014, 02:46 PM
wtdoom
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by COBRA MAN OF UT
Ed. Fyi. The quote in the picture. Was. Something PAUL WALKER HAD SAID MANY TIMES. CANT DISPRESPECT SOMEONES OWN WORDS
Are you sure about this ? A friend of mine is a well known film producer and was close to mr walker .
He said that meme that started doing the rounds was the biggest load of bs he'd ever seen and that he had a daughter that he loved dearly and that was just not his way .
Don't believe everything you read on the Internet
Old 12-05-2014, 08:27 PM
COBRA MAN OF UT
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Considering I knew Rodgers rodas flew to Glendale for his services. and we had talked many times before hands once or twice about Paul. And his passion for cars. And his love for speed. Can I 100% confirm he ever used those words. No. But after speaking with many that knew him personally about his passion for cars. It wouldn't suprisingly me at all. Perhaps he said them in a jokingly way. ( but for alot a car enthusiasts it's truthful) But other then the occasional celebrity race and race with his always evolving race team. He didn't pronounce to the whole world his car passion like a Jay Leno. Very few interviews does he express it publically. I don't see how that saying questions the love for his daughter in any way shape or form. Pretty sure there are few people on this site. Would if given the choice of how to go. Would choose the same thing. But that doesn't mean they love there family any less??????
Old 12-05-2014, 09:46 PM
wtdoom
Pro

The words were never spoken .
I'm sorry for the loss of your friend .
Old 12-05-2014, 10:31 PM
nuvolari612
Drifting

Originally Posted by COBRA MAN OF UT
Considering I knew Rodgers rodas flew to Glendale for his services. and we had talked many times before hands once or twice about Paul. And his passion for cars. And his love for speed. Can I 100% confirm he ever used those words. No. But after speaking with many that knew him personally about his passion for cars. It wouldn't suprisingly me at all. Perhaps he said them in a jokingly way. ( but for alot a car enthusiasts it's truthful) But other then the occasional celebrity race and race with his always evolving race team. He didn't pronounce to the whole world his car passion like a Jay Leno. Very few interviews does he express it publically. I don't see how that saying questions the love for his daughter in any way shape or form. Pretty sure there are few people on this site. Would if given the choice of how to go. Would choose the same thing. But that doesn't mean they love there family any less??????
Sorry for your loss.

There is a story where Paul Walker was at a jewelry store and saw a young couple looking at rings. Paul urged them to look at bigger more expensive rings. Before he left the store he told the owner to put the most expensive one on his tab. Paul made the owner swear secrecy. After Paul passed the store owner shared the story.

FWIW - Paul Walker has 3400 people on his FB likes.

His page reads those very words repeatedly so what you and others say makes complete sense.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/If-on...68625000013866
Old 12-05-2014, 10:35 PM
wtdoom
Pro

Originally Posted by nuvolari612
Sorry.

FWIW - Paul Walker has 3700 people on his FB likes.

I seriously doubt that his page would read those very words repeatedly if he never said them.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/If-on...68625000013866
Was never said
Just Internet crap mate

I trust someone that Knew him for 15 odd years more than some fans on Facebook

Not getting involved in your argument with the other gentleman but that meme has been around in different forms since the Cgt crash and it's just rubbish

Quick Reply: Fast and Furious Paul Walker killed in CGT