Sponsored by:

918 Spyder

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2013, 03:33 PM
TAMAD
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CarMaven
I haven't looked into it enough (or checked Bridge & Gantry). But it's possible these "rumors" may come from McLaren telling certain "insiders" that they broke the record, based off of timed sections of the course. Though I'm sure they don't reveal there numbers are based off those methods. Lol. So it's possible/we'll see?

Nonetheless, we'll have to take McLaren's claim with a grain of salt, until someone can confirm they were there retesting on a full track. Meanwhile, Porsche's been reaping the benefits, sales and adulation of it's 918 release, Ring Run.

Good Luck to them.
Woking my resort to Ferrari tactics in trying to deal with ron's blunder at Geneva. They have raided ferraris human resource (hired former ferrari personal) and were advised 'I know how ferrari does it'
Anything coming out of Woking now I would take with a grain of salt.
I'm sorry to say they probably can not be trusted. I think the McLaren board is right up Ron's ars ready to boot him out. I would have to see a full track length in car video (like Porsche ) with an independent agency on the clock ;0)
This is a BIG money game and Woking will try anything to recoup lost. They have been cited before

Quick Reply: 918 Spyder