Sponsored by:

vralexander...good for you

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2008, 10:07 PM
Carnerd
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by VRAlexander
I was just reading some of the other forums today. Very positive responses and thread about Supercars Exposed except for one. I could not stop laughing at some of the "experts" on my car. It seems like I have many "close" friends that know all the ins and out of my car....there is one Type A personality that said "there are quite a few people on here that would have smashed the Techart 997 the same or worse than VR did..." and then became an expert on my race video with "If the '9 second bike' you're referring to is the Kawasaki ZRX 1200R with saddle bags that VR raced on video...it's actually a 11 second bike in its stock configuration."....lol he lives in Virgina and has probably never been to Northern California where Mark resides...too much Jealousaid and Hateraide this boy is drinking..... what do you guys think...time to see if he is wiling to put his say PINK slip where his mouth is or leave his Bull**** alone??? One issue is (after talking to many members on there) he is a Moderator and people are afraid of getting Banned if they stand up to him, but they certainly talk very negatively about him over the phone and the general consensus is that they would love to see someone call him on his BS. I usually leave people like this alone because they eventually dig their own grave with their BS and lies...but its good entertainment...
Hm... time to start snooping around. I wanna find this thread. I got your back Alex!
Old 06-11-2008, 10:52 PM
am722
Drifting

I was just reading some of the other forums today. Very positive responses and thread about Supercars Exposed except for one. I could not stop laughing at some of the "experts" on my car. It seems like I have many "close" friends that know all the ins and out of my car....there is one Type A personality that said "there are quite a few people on here that would have smashed the Techart 997 the same or worse than VR did..." and then became an expert on my race video with "If the '9 second bike' you're referring to is the Kawasaki ZRX 1200R with saddle bags that VR raced on video...it's actually a 11 second bike in its stock configuration."....lol he lives in Virgina and has probably never been to Northern California where Mark resides...too much Jealousaid and Hateraide this boy is drinking..... what do you guys think...time to see if he is wiling to put his say PINK slip where his mouth is or leave his Bull**** alone??? One issue is (after talking to many members on there) he is a Moderator and people are afraid of getting Banned if they stand up to him, but they certainly talk very negatively about him over the phone and the general consensus is that they would love to see someone call him on his BS. I usually leave people like this alone because they eventually dig their own grave with their BS and lies...but its good entertainment...
Sounds like he's already made himself look stupid. If you do call him out, give us a link so we can watch the fun.
Old 06-12-2008, 03:30 PM
vincentdds
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alex

You need to get back to the other "real 996TT forum" and discuss all this out in the open.
Old 06-12-2008, 08:23 PM
VRAlexander
Instructor

Originally Posted by vincentdds
Alex

You need to get back to the other "real 996TT forum" and discuss all this out in the open.
DJ (one the three founder of 6speed) made certain that I was Banned for life from 6speed... ..

Hey guys.....

You might want to take this discussion "off-line". This is not 6 speed - not their "complaint/resolution" center... And neither of you have been banned on this site....

Thanks!

John D.
Old 06-12-2008, 10:48 PM
Carnerd
Three Wheelin'

DJ (one the three founder of 6speed) made certain that I was Banned for life from 6speed... Hey guys.....

You might want to take this discussion "off-line". This is not 6 speed - not their "complaint/resolution" center... And neither of you have been banned on this site....

Thanks!

John D.
Yikes!!! I thought the whole thing with KPG and the drfit box was a joke, then people got really serious and I was like there is no way in hell VR got banned for this... Sorry to hear...
Old 06-13-2008, 04:49 PM
jimmer23
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Get back on there with another ID and call this sheit out. I know a lot of people want to see you and [unnamed moderator] go at it head-to-head and clear this up once and for all.
Old 06-13-2008, 08:11 PM
VRAlexander
Instructor

Originally Posted by jimmer23
Get back on there with another ID and call this sheit out. I know a lot of people want to see you and [unnamed moderator] go at it head-to-head and clear this up once and for all.
Thanks...but I am not going to go under another name..not my style... If they want to re-activate my screen-name, I would give 6speed another run (no pun intended). If anyone has a problem with me, then PM me on any of the forums, or send me an email, and I will deal with the issue at hand. I don't like to air my laundry in public... unless its a well structured automotive debate
This is not about who has the fastest car.... I hold SPEED's Fastest Street car in the US title and have nothing to prove to anyone... On the other hand, I have yet to turn down a good street race
If you are referring to Scott (Divexxtreme) then you are correct in saying that I have a 'bone to pick' with him! He made some derogatory statements and posted some flat out lies...if this was just anyone other than a Moderator I could care less, but as a Moderator he should know better...this is between ME and HIM. If you recall, I had a problem with Joe (RennntechV12) some years ago (I even went as far as making a video just for him)... We met in Scottsdale and discussed our issues which resulted in a friendship! We still talk and exchange emails... I would back him up in any situation, anytime...he is a great guy and we just had a little miss-understanding.
I believe that 'carreraGT558' sumed it up in his post (#61 on 6speed's Porsche vs Viper video thread)....Bottom line is that we are all here to share our passion for our cars, and it's drama queens and dooshbags (not directed at anyone specific this time) with insecurity issues that 'poison the pot' and mess it all up...
Old 06-13-2008, 11:41 PM
SA Mike
Thank You
Rennlist Member

Thanks...but I am not going to go under another name..not my style... If they want to re-activate my screen-name, I would give 6speed another run (no pun intended). If anyone has a problem with me, then PM me on any of the forums, or send me an email, and I will deal with the issue at hand. I don't like to air my laundry in public... unless its a well structured automotive debate
Well said brother....FTPs
Old 06-15-2008, 01:19 AM
carreragt558
Intermediate

PM sent!!

Last edited by carreragt558; 06-15-2008 at 01:40 AM.
Old 06-15-2008, 10:33 AM
ChristianR
Three Wheelin'

Received 140 Likes on 71 Posts

I usually leave people like this alone because they eventually dig their own grave with their BS and lies...but its good entertainment...
Give me a break, you are one to talk

Christian
Old 06-15-2008, 11:54 AM
SA Mike
Thank You
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ChristianR

Christian
Old 06-15-2008, 07:38 PM
VRAlexander
Instructor

Originally Posted by ChristianR

Christian
I have no problem with you.....in fact I have no idea who you are....so who are you and how do we know each other? Thanks....

Old 06-21-2008, 07:34 AM
Freak997tt
Banned

Congratulations Alex
Old 06-21-2008, 08:06 PM
VRAlexander
Instructor

Originally Posted by Freak997tt
Congratulations Alex
Thank you sir.... How's your baby ?