Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pics of my cars in a line-up!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 11:28 AM
blk on blk
Three Wheelin'

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I am lucky anough that I have driven a couple of F430's. There is one in my family (not mine unfortunately, but I get to drive it), and those things are just flat out amazing cars. I have driven or ridden in lots of really great cars, but the F430 to me is the best all around car I have ever had the priviledge of driving. There is nothing it doesn't do perfectly. It makes even a novice driver like me extremely confident at virtually any speed. It is hard to quantify, but just my opinion is there at the moment is not better sports car top to bottom. Enjoy Mags!
Old 07-18-2007, 02:23 AM
Reimu
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry for the off-topic question, but I was curious... Michael, in your opinion does money buy happieness? I am obviously not as blessed, and the future doesn't look very glamourous for me either. (As a matter of fact, you're probably the wealthiest person I've communicated with). So do you find getting the good things in life to make living much more enjoyable? Again, sorry for the unorthadox question.. I just like walking in other people's shoes.
Old 07-18-2007, 10:11 AM
BuddyG
Burning Brakes

Received 240 Likes on 118 Posts

Not sure if Michael will answer this or not, but I will. Money absolutely does not buy your happiness and contentment. You have to find your purpose in life whether that be your line of work, charitable causes, being a teacher of young people, being a doctor to help the sick, religion, etc... Does money make your life easier absolutely, but it does not buy happiness. Some of the wealthiest people in the world died unhappy, look at Howard Hughes.

For me having a relationship with God, helping others and my family brings contentment and happiness in my life.
Old 07-21-2007, 07:03 PM
Darren911
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow, just wow
Old 08-23-2007, 02:11 PM
pkt1213
Rennlist Member

Want to adopt?
Old 08-23-2007, 10:56 PM
DMB14
Racer

Money does not buy happiness, but I think it can help you find happiness. You can certainly be happy without gobs of cash though.

That said, I think I'd be pretty damn happy if I could look out my window and see those cars!!!
Old 08-24-2007, 03:37 PM
pkt1213
Rennlist Member

I for sure wouldn't need a girlfriend anymore. :-)

So sexy. Hahaha. Thank god she has no idea what rennlist is.
Old 08-25-2007, 07:15 AM
HK911
Advanced

Michael…. Thanks for the pics…...you seem like a great down to earth guy, enjoy your success….god bless
Joe
Old 08-26-2007, 12:40 AM
magwheel
Instructor

Talking New addition to the family!

Guess what I had for lunch this past Tuesday? Yep.... the CLK63AMG BS! They delivered her from Columbus, Ohio Tuesday afternoon. The General Manager and my Salesman both came up to pay me a visit and bring me a present.

The car is unbelievable! It looked absolutely illegal coming down the drive. The White really stands out and the all carbon fiber looks fantastic against the White background.

I was going to try and post some pics of her on Tuesday but there was a slight problem. The only way to get a pic of the CLK Black was from the deck of Noah's Ark! You see.... we had several days of torrential rain here in Ohio on Sunday through Wednesday!

But now since I took the pics yesterday afternoon, I can give you some initial thoughts of the car and a few pics for you. Here's a couple tidbits about the Black Series.

The seats grab your *** like like a alligator latching on to its prey. When I sat down and started the car, these arms from both interior sides came out and scared the hell out of me. I thought the monster 'Alien' was attacking. Turned out just to be the automatic seat belt arms presenting the belts to you and virtually saying, "OK Dummy, put your seat belt on!"

The next interesting thing is the 'Sound of Music' coming from the rear! Damn she sounds sweet! The movie 'Deep Throat' has nothing on this car. It sounds like a lion ready to charge! Magnificent! Remarkable!

The interior trim is really sharp. The side panels of the doors have this kinda quilted look. The dash is sweet and the controls are well laid out.

After the 2 1/2 to 3 hour drive up from Columbus, the guys even stopped at the local gas station to fill up the tank! Plus, when I took the CLK BS to an appointment I had at 1:00, I was setting up the radio and went to see if I had Siriius radio as an option. Not only do I have Sirius radio, the two salesmen even activated my subscription for me. That's the first time in two years since I started getting Sirius radio in all my cars that anyone has bothered to start my subscription for me! How's that for service and good customer relations?

She sits so low, I'll probably have to clean the spit from ants off the front spoiler chin after each time I have her out! I'm really happy I got her and can't wait to put some more miles on her to really see how she responds.

Sorry that the pics are only so so. I took them around 5 or 6 yesterday afternoon and the Sun was low and presented a lot of shadows. I'll take some nicer pictures of the exterior and interior and certainly provide some more details on this 'super stealth' machine! Magwheel
Attached Images         
Old 08-26-2007, 12:45 AM
CP
Race Director

Received 334 Likes on 239 Posts

Wow Michael,

A CLK Black Series. You are now the 'King of Torque' (not king of tort luckily) in the land. That is one awesome beast. Better stock up on tires. Burns a lot of rubber putting all that power down.

Congratulations on yet another superb ride, and enjoy in great health.

CP
Old 08-26-2007, 12:18 PM
discoganya
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Very nice ! That is one hardcore machine. Also the Formula 1 Safety car, right?

Congratulations !
Old 08-27-2007, 02:29 AM
detailersdomain
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

very nice line up of cars.
tel: 201-233-0003
Promo code is rennlist for 10% off anything on the site
Current Sales and Updates
Old 08-27-2007, 08:01 AM
netburner
Instructor

Congrats and enjoy it in best health.

Any special license plate for it?
Old 08-29-2007, 04:19 PM
BHMSC
Instructor

Default Does money buy happiness? ---

Someone (I think it was Joe Walsh) once said:

"Money can't buy happiness but, if you have enough money, you can dock your yacht right next to it."
Old 09-04-2007, 02:05 PM
cleanme
Burning Brakes

Ahhh, as I watch my money I've invested into my own charity project struggle, I look at this Black Series and "Gosh Darn Gee Golly Whiz!"

Love it Mags, love it! I wa hoping you'd get one so I could see some real pictures, not those "fake" press pictures. "Please Sir, take some more!", engine bay, differential cooler, the seatbelt alien, gauge cluster-everything! How's the downshift blip in it?Sound pretty amazing? Hahaha I have so many questions

Quick Reply: Pics of my cars in a line-up!