Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stone chip protection

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2004, 01:05 AM
alexpapas
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm sorry for casting aspersions on your state of mind re LLUMAR. I would appreciate your installer's contact info so that I can possibly get a lead on an installer in Phoenix.I don't particularly relish the idea of putting anything on my car but the track really beats the crap out of paint so this is a reasonable alternative.
Old 10-15-2004, 11:02 AM
tdf360
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by alexpapas
I would appreciate your installer's contact info so that I can possibly get a lead on an installer in Phoenix.I don't particularly relish the idea of putting anything on my car but the track really beats the crap out of paint so this is a reasonable alternative.
I went through the same thought process with my 360, and finally decided I would rather not have to re-paint the front end. And the Llumar is nicely inconspicuous, many observers don't spot it at first glance, I have to point it out. My installer is Mariano Gamurot, 408-476-3332, in San Jose, CA. Best of luck, I know he goes to trade shows and runs into installers from other areas, so he may be able to help.

Gary

Quick Reply: Stone chip protection