Sponsored by:

Carrera GT donuts

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2018, 01:56 AM
Andial
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RennOracle
Well first of all I agree to a point it was risky, but you all being a bit whiny about all of it.
As for the man, I know pretty well who it is and what he can do with his cgt (and other cars of one of the most tasteful car collections I know).
The man was a rally driver in the 90's and is Italian, sense doesn't come abundant when you put the 2 together lol.

P.S. The only person I ever saw drift majestically a cgt like he was on Initial D was this man, on a road as wide as 1 lane of your californian mountain roads. Airpin after airpin dozens of times and not a single 'moment'.

I would worry more about learning to drive well enough for this or similar to become something less dangerous rather than whine about just another dangerous situation out of hundred others that every single one of you put someone in for your own selfish pleasure.

So please, don't be so judgy of others, especially on things that you are also guilty of.
Yeah, he's a lunatic. Pretty bold of him to drive the CGT so often so props to him for that.

Quick Reply: Carrera GT donuts