Notices
Porsche Memorabilia The place to post cherished keepsakes and mementos of our favorite marque

Porsche 911 Carrera electric kid toy car (Feber?)

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2019, 04:13 AM
Slangemon
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porsche 911 Carrera electric kid toy car (Feber?)

Hello everyone!

I am new to this forum and not pretty sure, what category my post needs to be, so no hate when its in the wrong place.

I recently got my hands on this really awsome electric kids car. I went to visit a classic Porsche restoration workshop and found it sitting in the corner. I fell in love with it and managed to buy it.
It has stickers on the side named Feber, so maybe its the manufacturer of this piece.

Its not in perfect condition, the plastic needs to be fixed, tires are really bad and some of the crucial parts are missing. But it runs!

Thatswhy i created this post to get some help of this community. Since i live in Estonia and this car is probably the only one here, i am really struggling to find the parts to this.
Maybe someone has contacts or knows where to find parts to this awsome piece.

Im in need of the rear spoiler(this is really needed).
Left mirror - i have thought about 3D printing it, so its okay if i dont find the original
Radio - it has a speaker behind the seat and some cables under the dashboard, so i think there should be a radio.
Tires - im not sure what they look originally but it looks like mine has just pieces of real tires taped to it. Would love to have them in 1 piece.

At the moment i dont know what else i need, will keep this thread updated.

Last edited by Slangemon; 11-21-2019 at 07:32 AM.
Old 12-22-2019, 01:50 PM
pierre martin
4th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hello ,

The manufacturer FEBER is Spanish from Alicante. Unfortunatly, they did not sell spareparts! I have good knowledge of this models. Many of theme haven't no more tires(they were rather thin). I have restored the same model. I have adapted 4 rear kart tires ( by cutting the slides, and finished whith " black gum silicone"). The result is very nice, and i put a final touch by painting Firestone on the side of Wheel in white color. There was no radio on this model , just a horn at the center of the steering Wheel. A contact key on the right give motor sound, in the rear speaker , by accelerating, the motor noise grows up.
Old 03-05-2020, 07:58 AM
McCoy
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by pierre martin
Hello ,

I have adapted 4 rear kart tires ( by cutting the slides, and finished whith " black gum silicone"). The result is very nice, and i put a final touch by painting Firestone on the side of Wheel in white color.
Hi!
I have exactly the same toy car, unfortunately in a similar condition... Do you remember what tire size you matched the outer diameter and width of the original plastic wheel?

Regards!
Old 03-05-2020, 09:09 AM
pierre martin
4th Gear

Hello,

The size is: 11X6,50-KT13 . DUNLOP- RAIN ( more realist than slick). But it's also possible whith other Brands. I found 4 used tires , but very good for only 20€. I's rather tight, but whith lubricating with WD40,and with help from thin spatulas and patience: about one hour for mounting one tire... I can give you Photo.

Salutation
The following users liked this post:
McCoy (03-05-2020)
Old 03-05-2020, 12:56 PM
McCoy
2nd Gear

Thank you very much for the quick reply. You helped me a lot. if you have pictures I would be grateful. it would be easier for me to cut the tire in the right way.

Thanks!!!
Old 03-06-2020, 12:18 PM
pierre martin
4th Gear

The following users liked this post:
911Vintage (03-24-2020)
Old 03-06-2020, 12:19 PM
pierre martin
4th Gear

That's the result !
Old 09-29-2020, 06:29 AM
Slangemon
2nd Gear

Nice result Pierre.
I have not had much time but i have managed to restore the body for now. Will add pictures later.
The battery trunk was heavily damaged so i had to cut out all the badly glued pieces and glue them all together again. Added sheets of metal net to make it stronger.
One mirror has arrived to me from 3D printing, looks decent.
Next step are the tires, will try like Pierre did.

Though i am still having trouble finding the rear spoiler for it. Really really hard to find.
Old 04-04-2021, 02:18 PM
Zoran Jankov
1st Gear

Hi. Can you tell me where I can find tires for this specific car?

Quick Reply: Porsche 911 Carrera electric kid toy car (Feber?)