Sponsored by:

Want to Buy/Beg/Borrow Bosch MODAS Cable

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2012, 06:17 PM
claykos
Burning Brakes

Received 84 Likes on 39 Posts
Default Want to Buy/Beg/Borrow Bosch MODAS Cable

I need to change the rev limit on my 2000 GT3R with Bosch MS 3.1 ECU. I believe this can be done with the Bosch MODAS software (free) but I need the appropriate converter cable ($$$) to hook up to the car.

Does anyone have an extra cable lying around they want to sell? Or even better I would love to just borrow one for a weekend if someone is willing. We can work out some sort of compensation.

Let me know what you've got!

-Clay
Old 01-06-2012, 09:12 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im more than happy to help you out dude. i just sent you a PM.
let me know.
im not sure if you can change the rev limiter with modas, though it could be the case. i had thought it was modas sport which allowed rev limit changes.

the guys at Sakata in california are quite good with bosch stuff. they could walk you thru it perhaps.
Old 01-07-2012, 12:38 AM
claykos
Burning Brakes

Received 84 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by spg993tt
Im more than happy to help you out dude. i just sent you a PM.
let me know.
im not sure if you can change the rev limiter with modas, though it could be the case. i had thought it was modas sport which allowed rev limit changes.

the guys at Sakata in california are quite good with bosch stuff. they could walk you thru it perhaps.
Thanks! I need to find out if it will do the trick or not. I was under the impression that with MODAS you could change the rev limit and pit speed limit, but I wasn't aware of the distinction between "modas" and "modas sport". Maybe someone here can confirm or I could call Sakata?

Quick Reply: Want to Buy/Beg/Borrow Bosch MODAS Cable