searching for 996 gt3 cup tub

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 08:10 AM
jmreiser
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nmercier853
As for the cars; RJ’s was fixed pretty easily
Those guys are one classy and capable organization. Pro teams can make a lot of things look easy.

As for the AXA car that one is non-repairable.
I just heard from a shop professional who saw the car there, and he said that it is not as bad as you might think. Give 'em some time to get it looked at, and the benefit of the doubt.

I guess they missed the yellow flags and no one would ever want to wreck or cause a wreck but it happened.
I've sure seen PCA racers miss yellows, caught up in battle, or just because they think they can get away with it, but realize it is legal to race to the yellow, and you'll see a lot of people do it. I usually back off prior to the scene of an on-track accident or spin, because there is not much to gain in a club race in my class, and safety counts, but situations can be different. In most forms of racing, it is legit to "complete a pass" prior to reaching (an imaginary line across the track at) the flag station. When flagged correctly the accident scene is still up track from that point.

Last edited by jmreiser; 09-02-2009 at 08:56 AM.
Old 09-02-2009, 08:59 AM
jmreiser
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by por29
shoot,

I'll sell my RS and hold the paper as well
What number do you need to see on the paper?! Anyone want a 993 Gt2 built on a factory RSR with ALMS history?? Gotta make room so I can snag Bill's racecar.

Quick Reply: searching for 996 gt3 cup tub