Sponsored by: Race Cars For You

JRZ vs Moton

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 01:52 PM
Jean
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 106 Posts

The owner of Moton is called Jerome and he is the J in JRZ, one of the founders, who then left and started Moton.

3-4 years with my Moton CS, and no leaking either. Good stuff.
Old 03-06-2008, 06:49 PM
Austin
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mooty
my understanding was that JRZ was older?
That's right, JRZ came then one of the guys left to found Moton. They're both based in the same country, both require int'l shipping, both have great support in the USA. I like dealing with JRZ, they always treated me well and I was able to offer good deals on them. I would call Erik in Holland on his cell phone and he'd answer even after hours. Their communication and adherence to expected ETA's was/is quite consistent, which is uncommon for the industry.

Besides, JRZ is the only supplier to offer the 1973-1989 complete welded front struts for the 911's. The Fox ones have a spindle that's bolted on, not welded on...didn't do much for me.
Old 04-22-2008, 08:55 PM
Jim @ EuroWerks
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We've used JRZ's for along time . All my customers love them . Not all are strictly race . Eric at JRZ is very helpful .Michael Levitas won the 24 on them . I have heard the parts all interchange . The only problem we had with them is a 944T which was super sprung with huge bars would crack the housings . I talked to Eric and he made us a set with the thicker housings from a 911 and our problems were solved . The last two cup cars that I crewed on were motons . The last successful cup cars I crewed for were both on JRZ . Guess I'm just alittle superstitious . (racer) But so far garage 13 has been pretty good for me at kershaw .

Quick Reply: JRZ vs Moton