Manuals & Diagnostic Software

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2023, 06:40 PM
cmarkovits
Advanced

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Manuals & Diagnostic Software

All,

Please bear with me, I just recently acquired a 2014 911 GT3 Cup car and am still figuring some things out. The seller indicated that after the sale, I had to go to the Porsche Motorsports North America site and create an account. I have since done that. The inference was that after you created an account, you are supposed to be able to get access to the manuals, as well as download the diagnostic software that you can use to then connect to the car (sale of the car included the data cable with it)... So far, I don't see any of that... Am I missing something? Where / how are we supposed to get the technical / parts manuals as well as the software to connect to the car? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

PS - once I am able to get the software to connect to the car, does anyone know if that same software can also be used to connect to other Porsche's? I have a 2011 911 Turbo S that I'd love to be able to connect to as well.... THX!

Corey
Old 01-12-2023, 10:00 PM
awew911
Rennlist Member

Received 295 Likes on 137 Posts

PM sent.
Old 01-13-2023, 12:53 PM
spdfrk
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PM sent to you..
Old 01-13-2023, 07:45 PM
bgiere
Rennlist Member

Received 51 Likes on 42 Posts

Similar situation here although I have gotten the tech manuals, etc. from the Porsche Motorsports site once I loaded the VIN and my info.... I have the download cable but I'm confused as to how to use it and also do not know where to find the software.
Old 01-13-2023, 09:27 PM
cmarkovits
Advanced

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

@bgiere - sounds like you are only just slightly ahead of me. I just registered with https://motorsport.porsche.us this morning, however I am still waiting on the registration process to be approved. I hear it can take a day or two so.... Once I'm finally in, if I can figure out where to download the software, I'll try to share that here with the group. Of course, folks will require an account. As for figuring out how to use it, I'm hoping that it comes with a user manual of some sort... Well see...
Old 01-13-2023, 09:54 PM
bgiere
Rennlist Member

Received 51 Likes on 42 Posts

Thanks!
Old 01-19-2023, 02:25 AM
rbahr
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 147 Likes on 104 Posts

PM Sent

Ray