Notices
Porsche Cup Cars
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Race Cars For You

FS: 2001 GT3 Cup w/ 2004 Updates (GT3C Legal)

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2020, 01:11 AM
Boostin
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

How about $48k? I feel like that’s a great deal on a cup you can get in and drive.
Old 09-25-2020, 11:53 AM
boochook
Instructor

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

THAT IS A STELLAR PRICE!!!! $48K!!!!
Old 09-26-2020, 02:11 PM
MJCGT3-14
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi Boostin - I'm interested in your GT3 Cup. Please e-mail me at mjcgt3@gmail dot com - Thanks!
Old 10-10-2020, 01:36 AM
Boostin
Rennlist Member

Hey all. This car is still for sale and I wanted to share some information and post a few additional pictures. First, as can be seen by the history, this car was run professionally before being retired to amateur club racing. As such, it has it’s bumps and bruises. There are a couple of pictures I’d point to that demonstrate this. One, the tub as seen from inside the engine bay on the driver’s side has damage. Two, looking from inside the car into the lower rear quarter just behind the passenger door, you can see it has been pounded out at some point. And three, there is a dent of sorts in the “frunk” on the passenger side towards the front. I have also shared a number of other pictures that were taken earlier this week. As for the body, paint and gaps, it’s “race car clean,” not perfect but very presentable.

I have also included pictures of the suspension to substantiate the claim of new parts. As you can see, it has full RSS components that are near new – lower arms, links, etc.

I want to be as transparent as possible on the car. I am not representing it to be a pristine Cup and I believe the price reflects that. I am happy to provide any additional pictures or do a Facetime walk around of the car for interested buyers. For whoever buys this car, I want them to know exactly what they are getting, no surprises.

With all of that said, the one time I ran this car, it was great and handled, drove, tracked, etc. exactly as you would expect from a 996 Cup. And that day I spent time in another 996 Cup so had a point of comparison.

As for price, I am dropping it $5,000 to $43,000 OBO. Keep in mind what a Cup that was getting parted out recently sold for on here. This is a Cup that you can get in and drive.

I’ve been an RL member for quite some time but admittedly not that active. However, the Porsche world is a small one and I’d like to maintain my reputation (not that I have one, or at least that I know of!), hence the transparency.

EDIT: Just realized the pics aren't that large. PM me and I'm happy to send high res versions. Also, I do have a new front air jack, think I mentioned that in the original post but in case not.

Last edited by Boostin; 10-10-2020 at 01:41 AM.
The following users liked this post:
purcell21 (10-11-2020)
Old 11-07-2020, 09:55 PM
Boostin
Rennlist Member

Bump. Still available.
Old 12-06-2020, 10:13 PM
Boostin
Rennlist Member

SOLD!!!!

However, I have a friend looking to sell his '01, so if you're interested, please PM me. Cleaner than this one and with less hours.

Quick Reply: FS: 2001 GT3 Cup w/ 2004 Updates (GT3C Legal)