Cayenne 957 Default Start-up Mode

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2016, 09:18 PM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 6,227 Likes on 3,970 Posts
Default Cayenne 957 Default Start-up Mode

Hi, I'm a new owner of a 2009 CTTS and am wondering if there's a way to change the mode/settings that the vehicle is in when it is first started. What I'm trying to achieve is the Sport mode setting but with Normal ride height and normal suspension settings. I much prefer the Sport driving mode so the vehicle starts off from a stop in 1st gear instead of 2nd and for the more aggressive downshifting as it's decelerating under braking.

Seems like a bunch of unnecessary wear to achieve this the way I've been doing it, which is start the car, press the sport button (this puts the suspension in Sport mode and lowers the ride height to the lowest non-loading setting where both the dash and the lower arrow are illuminated), then I have to press the Normal buttom for the PASM stiffness, and then then bump the ride height switch up one notch to get back to normal ride height so the suspension is going down and then back up each time I start the car.

I have a Durametric Pro if with coding I can change the default mode, which would be great.

Thanks.
Old 04-25-2016, 10:08 PM
wrinkledpants
Three Wheelin'

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Turning off PSM will do most of the gearing and shifting habits you're looking for. But, you'll be without PSM, obviously.

Otherwise, no way to do what you want. Sport mode is an all-encompassing button. Most people want the aggressive engine/tranny habits with a more taught suspension setting.

Quick Reply: Cayenne 957 Default Start-up Mode