WTB: 2009 Cayenne 957 Turbo S with Specific Options

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2016, 11:15 PM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 6,171 Likes on 3,935 Posts
Default WTB: 2009 Cayenne 957 Turbo S with Specific Options

I'm Looking for a very specific options set on a 957 Cayenne TTS if anyone has one equipped very close to as listed below. Exterior paint condition is not that important since the vehicle will be getting a complete repaint, but the exterior does need to be Black, preferably non-metallic (non-Basalt). Interior also needs to be Black. Items below in Red are must haves.

• Black on Black (non metallic)
  • From warm winter climate (no salt exposure)
  • Panoramic Roof System (code 3FU)
  • Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control PDCC - (standard on '09 TTS)
  • Porsche Carbon Ceramic Brakes PCCB (code 1LX fronts & 2EH rears)
  • Soft Look Leather Seats for Smooth Leather - no alcantara inserts (code N7D)
  • Comfort Seats with Memory (code PE4)
  • Black Full Leather Interior (code NQ)
  • 4 Zone Automatic Air Conditioning (code 9AH)
  • Bluetooth (code 9A5)
  • Bose Sound (code 9VL)[/COLOR]
  • Trailer Coupling without ball (code 1D6)
  • Dark Burr Maple High Gloss Interior Trim (code 5MG) or Carbon Fiber Trim
  • Air Suspension with PASM (code 1BK)
  • Roof Transport System (code 3F8)
  • Engine Skid Plate (code 1SB)

Might also entertain a 2009-2010 GTS equipped as above with the 6-speed MT (code G0L).

Let me know what you have. E-mail pics and pricing info to petza914@gmail.com

Thanks.

Last edited by Petza914; 03-24-2016 at 03:07 PM. Reason: moved PCCBs up to the "must have" list
Old 03-24-2016, 02:08 AM
touareg
Drifting

Received 39 Likes on 34 Posts

I would say pretty much all that is standard, except for the PCCB, Pano Roof and the Skid plate.

Skid plate can be had for a few hundred, PCCB can bet retrofitted for what, $7G.

So I would really just look for one with a Pano roof.

The S are pretty loaded as is.

Mine just doesn't have the coming home comfort package, pano, rear cam, voice control radio, auto lights or PCCB.

Pretty sure I have everything else.
Old 03-24-2016, 07:57 AM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Thanks for the info. From my research, most have the combo leather/alcantara seats, not the smooth full leather seats, and many have only dual-zone climate control, not the quad zone.
Old 03-24-2016, 11:51 AM
Rennlist Member

Received 79 Likes on 46 Posts

I meet the criteria with the exception of the color. Basalt Black!!!
Old 03-24-2016, 12:42 PM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by 8202632
I meet the criteria with the exception of the color. Basalt Black!!!
Though not my 1st choice, I can probably make Basalt work. Can you e-mail me photos, other info, build sheet options, price, etc? Email is petza914@gmail.com

Thanks.
Old 03-24-2016, 12:59 PM
touareg
Drifting

Received 39 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Petza914
Thanks for the info. From my research, most have the combo leather/alcantara seats, not the smooth full leather seats, and many have only dual-zone climate control, not the quad zone.
Hmm, not sure on the alcantara vs leather. When I looked at a few they were either all black leather, or two tone.

Are you sure you are not confusing GTS and Regular Turbo models?

The S had some exclusive things I think.

Of course pretty much anything can be ordered if you willing to wait. The one thing I wish my car had was the GTS spoiler, rather than the stock. I don't think any S turbos sold without the aeoro trim and fender spoilers.

Also some has body colored front grills (mine did but I swapped it out for black) I have sand white car with all black trim except for the rear Cayenne Turbo S (anyone know where I can find the Turbo S in black?)

The front and rear bumpers can also be painted in body color or plastic black, the black being better for if you go off road, you don't have to worry about scraping off paint.

GTS also has the dynamic exhaust, never got why the Turbo didn't have that, would have been sweet!

This is my interior, alcantara only on the pillars and roof.

The quality of a Cayenne vs the turbo S is night and day and the feel is almost of a completely different car.

Old 03-24-2016, 03:18 PM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by touareg
Hmm, not sure on the alcantara vs leather. When I looked at a few they were either all black leather, or two tone.

Are you sure you are not confusing GTS and Regular Turbo models?

The S had some exclusive things I think.

Of course pretty much anything can be ordered if you willing to wait. The one thing I wish my car had was the GTS spoiler, rather than the stock. I don't think any S turbos sold without the aeoro trim and fender spoilers.

Also some has body colored front grills (mine did but I swapped it out for black) I have sand white car with all black trim except for the rear Cayenne Turbo S (anyone know where I can find the Turbo S in black?)

The front and rear bumpers can also be painted in body color or plastic black, the black being better for if you go off road, you don't have to worry about scraping off paint.

GTS also has the dynamic exhaust, never got why the Turbo didn't have that, would have been sweet!

This is my interior, alcantara only on the pillars and roof.

The quality of a Cayenne vs the turbo S is night and day and the feel is almost of a completely different car.

Very nice looking car. I like the two-tone interiors, but my wife doesn't so I get 550 HP and she gets an all black leather interior. No, not confusing the all leather seats with a different model, it has it's own option code. Many Turbo Ss I've seen are outfitted with the leather seats that have alcantara inserts. Maybe it was a no-cost option to specify the seats either way or maybe the leather seating surfaces are included with the "Full Leather" option, but I though that only applied to some door panel, dash, and console trim.
Old 03-24-2016, 07:03 PM
colowhisper
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I never pined for the pano roof, but those seats in all black, those white gauges, and most of all the full leather dash...drool. Wish I had those on my CTT.
Old 03-28-2016, 05:35 PM
RushDL
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My 2 cents:

You wont find the roof rails and the pano together.
Black interior means NEVER finding anything in there at night.
All CTTS will have the PDCC with PASM I believe.
PCCB setup runs 2K per wheel on rotors. If you ever track it this is the worst option.
Old 03-28-2016, 05:54 PM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by RushDL
My 2 cents:

You wont find the roof rails and the pano together.
Black interior means NEVER finding anything in there at night.
All CTTS will have the PDCC with PASM I believe.
PCCB setup runs 2K per wheel on rotors. If you ever track it this is the worst option.
I don't want the roof rails, but rather the roof crossbars like this one has (has the Pano roof too)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131746179347?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
so I can use my Yakima Skybox with it.

No plans to ever track my Cayenne - have 2 911s for that if I want to so the PCCB requirement is for essentially lifetime brakes with zero dust, and no warpage (have them on my 997 too).

All that being said, I just put a deposit on a 2009 TTS with Pano Roof, smooth leather seats, and only 25,000 miles. Will be doing the PPI on the 11th, then hopefully driving it home.
Old 04-06-2016, 06:25 PM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Thanks those of you that responded. Today I purchased an '09 CTTS with 25,000 miles on it down in FL. Sailed through the PPI and I was in and under the vehicle with the Tech for about 2 hours - needed a rear windshield wiper arm pivot cap.

Drives like a dream and has almost everything I was looking for except the PCCBs - so if anyone is thinking about selling their CTTS that has PCCBs, I'd be interested in swapping braking systems (rotors, calipers, caliper mounting bolts, etc and throwing in some cash - let me know.

Here's a pic and there are more in the attached PDF.
Attached Images
Old 04-06-2016, 06:43 PM
Dokebi1221
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks good! Enjoy the ride!
Old 04-06-2016, 08:14 PM
v10rick
Rennlist Member

Received 91 Likes on 81 Posts

May have mixed up the pdf file, the CTT attached has 38K on the odo.

Anyway with 25K mi its hardly broken in.

Congrats!
Old 04-09-2016, 09:20 AM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by v10rick
May have mixed up the pdf file, the CTT attached has 38K on the odo.

Anyway with 25K mi its hardly broken in.

Congrats!
Thanks Rick. I bought the black one with silver front grill inserts - maybe the lava grey one I linked to to show the roof cross-bars had the higher mileage. The Gauge photo of my linked PDF shows 25,217 miles and that's actually what it has.
Old 04-09-2016, 11:09 AM
BlackTurboS
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Nice Ride

Nice Cayenne! Nice to meet a fellow 09 CTTS owner. Mine meets all of your specs except for the seats and the Ceramic Brakes. Mine came with the large CTTS red brakes, and I debated swapping to Ceramic... then I spoke with a few folks on here and found out about PB Brake Kits from the UK. I dropped $4200 on a full brake kit (in black) to black it all out. And the PB Brakes are absolutely incredible. They outperform my OEM brakes and will last twice as long. I only recommend this because I was in the same mindset about ceramic... until I learned that if you do as much as scratch the surface with a pebble; the entire rotor may need to be replaced.

Good luck and enjoy the ride!

A few recommendations I make to folks on here who buy a Cayenne Turbo 957. Be sure to consider checking the gaskets and seals around the turbos and intercoolers. In changing these out, I had improved boost and less oil consumption.

Quick Reply: WTB: 2009 Cayenne 957 Turbo S with Specific Options