Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

951 Performance Parts. Lots of Lindsey Racing, DP WG, IC, Vitesse MAF, Turbo, More!

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2013, 12:12 AM
mike661zero
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 951 Performance Parts. Lots of Lindsey Racing, DP WG, IC, Vitesse MAF, Turbo, More!

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price (no $ sign please): $0
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 924/931/944/951/968
Location (Region): Texas
Item Condition: Used

UPDATE 4/30/2013: A few more items have been added and what was already on here has been lowered in price. All items are available unless SOLD is next to the price. I have not listed a lot of random parts you can imagine wouldn't be needed for an LS1 engine swap so if you think of anything send me just ask. Thanks for looking!

I'm selling pretty much all engine externals and accessories from a 1986 944 turbo. Don't hate me but I had a monster of an LS6 engine practically given to me so I'm doing a swap since its something I've wanted to tackle for a long time. 951 block and internals are already spoken for. This setup has been a lot of fun, the turbo made a strong 20lbs of boost giving it 330hp at the wheels on most recent dyno. All the parts are as pictured except where noted. Prices are as listed and will probably drop about every week until these parts are sold, so keep checking back please. If you want multiple parts I have no problem making deals, and if you need other engine parts not listed here odds are I have them, stock parts but in serviceable condition. I apologize ahead of time if I'm slow to respond, I'm a firefighter so I work 24hrs on and 48 off, without much access to a computer on shift. Shouldn't take me more than a day to respond though. I'm located in north Texas, just east of Dallas. NOTE: Prices do not include shipping, I'm flexible so however you want it shipped just look up your favorite shipper and their shipping from 75089 and thats pretty much what the shipping will be. Thanks for looking!

Newly added 4/30/2013:

Used turbo electric water pump with shown hoses and and a new section of hose that was never installed. The pump is obviously original to the car but worked great up until the day I took it off. $40

Cruise control unit. Just includes what is shown in the picture. Last time I used it was years ago but it worked then. I'm not super confident this unit still works well but the price reflects that so buy with that knowledge. $20

Intake manifold. I've painted it with a high temp silver paint with a clear over it the paint job is alright but the pictures make it look great. The clear has yellowed a bit on spots where it was applied thicker. Selling with parts included but also willing to sell those separate, just ask and we can work something out. $50.

IAC with hoses as shown. At some point I did the Venturi delete and I think this is the setup shown. If not I can see if there is a hose I'm leaving out but I honestly don't remember what was in the original setup. All this worked great at the time of removal. $50

Mahle OC142 oil filters (3). Brand new in sealed boxes. Included are eight oils drain plug aluminum o-rings $20 SOLD!

For local pickup only; Three separate sections only exhaust. One is the stock intermediate section that has had a straight pipe welded in, worked well for offroad use of course. The other is the completely stock intermediate section with catalytic converter included, used this once for emissions testing and it worked well. The last section is the rear section with a dynomax muffler welded on, had a nice deep sound to it with a good looking tip on it. $25 each.

1. Lindsey Racing Dual Port Wastegate. Please make sure it will work for you, I know there is some difference between '86 WG and others. Great working condition, some light surface rust as seen in picture. $300 SOLD!

2. Lindsey Racing turbo to intercooler hard pipe. Plain aluminum finish, excellent shape. $75-SOLD!

3. Lindsey Racing injector harness, haven't removed the DME or KLR yet to detach this. Its in great working condition, the red sleeve has some grease on parts from normal use. $40-SOLD!

4. Brand new, in unopened plastic, Lindsey Racing steam vent kit. $25-SOLD!

5. Stock AFM, haven't used in years, worked fine when removed. Dunno how well it works now. $Free-just pay shipping TAKEN!

6. Grant steering wheel. No cracks or anything but not a show piece either. $25

7. Lindsey Racing Stage II intercooler. No dents or problems, works great. You can see from the welds on the right side tank in the first pictures that shows its a stage two, compare it to the LR website. I can't find my receipt for this to prove it but the welds and side tanks speak for themselves as to what stage it is. $400-SOLD!

8. Practically new air oil separator. broke the bottom off my old one, this one is less than a year old, in great condition. Filler cap is my old original one though. $75

9. Special built turbo. This turbo has been on the car since I bought it. Check the picture of its build sheet. This thing made tons of boost but the trade off is of course some lag. never had any problems with it. I'm no expert on turbo condition but this one does have some shaft play in the lateral direction, maybe one millimeter at the most. None in the forward/backward (like pulling on the shaft trying to pull it out) direction. There is only a very slight hint of oil pretty much just in the pipe to the IC. Car didn't smoke or burn oil either. Its oil and water, can include some hoses oil lines with it if needed for nothing extra. Check the build sheet. $300

10. Vitesse MAF setup. excellent condition MAF, piping as shown. Can include some of the hoses to BV and other if needed for no extra. The injectors are Siemens 55#, and have been flow matched, see data sheet. The chipset is not pictured because I haven't taken the DME/KLR out yet but the chip is included, programmed for these injectors. Also I'll include a bosch 3 bar fuel pressure regulator, also not pictured. Instructions sheets included. This setup worked awesome, great throttle response, A/F ratio was dead on as you would expect from Vitesse, they make the best....and the price reflects it! This kit was bought in 2006 and the new stuff has of course been updated but doesn't include injectors like this setup. If your gonna run high boost, this is the airflow and fuel supply needed to support it. Just make sure you have a decent fuel pump and your pretty much set. $600 SOLD!

Injector flow test data:

11. Performance plug wire set from LR, with cap and rotor. About 5,000 miles, three years use on these. Work great, some dirt/grease on a few place. Could possibly be cleaned but I haven't tried it. $75 SOLD!

12. Turbo XS Recirculating valve. Great shape worked well on my setup. $40

13. Adjustable fuel pressure regulator from LR. Works fine, has surface oxidation as seen in the picture, with some rust on the black bolts. $75 SOLD!

14. Lindsey Racing catch can. Plain finish, works great, has some oil/dirt on hose. Missing the ball valve at the bottom(thus the tube curled up to hold the oil in). All other hardware is included, though not shown in the picture. Never really needed the valve since even after years of use when I took it out it only had about one ounce of oil, never having drained it. $75

15. Arn works timing belt tension tools. These are the earlier generation of his tools, still work great though! Instructions included $80-SOLD!

16. Pin Wrench, works great. $30SOLD!

17. Flywheel lock, never used. $20- SOLD!

Last edited by mike661zero; 05-01-2013 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Sale updates
Old 01-08-2013, 12:31 AM
DER951
Rennlist Member

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts

I'll take the flywheel lock.
Old 01-08-2013, 12:37 AM
rebridge
Track Day

Default 951 Performance parts

I will take the injector harness.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:46 AM
shortyboy
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 25 Posts

Pm sent on the arnworks toolkit
Old 01-08-2013, 06:25 AM
Rick Ryhal
Rennlist Member

I'll take the steam kit. PM sent.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:00 AM
StyleLab
Burning Brakes

pm sent on the ic pipe. thanks
Old 01-08-2013, 07:19 AM
refresh951
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 9 Posts

I will take the IC pipe if StyleLab does not take it. Thanks
Old 01-08-2013, 08:17 AM
CyCloNe!
Race Car

Received 121 Likes on 103 Posts

I'm interested in the Wastegate, I take it this one is for an 86 car?
Old 01-08-2013, 09:12 AM
turbo944
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Will take the AFM...can't beat getting to test my occasional cold stumbling issue for that cheap!
Old 01-08-2013, 10:57 AM
eman930
Banned

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

PM sent on intercooler
Old 01-08-2013, 01:03 PM
mike661zero
Intermediate

Thanks for all the interest. I'm trying to stay as current as possible as to the status of each item, listed just after where I put the price. Cyclone-yes this WG fits an '86, that's what mine was, I had all stock exhaust and it fit like factory. Turbo944-send me a pm with your address so I can get you a shipping quote when I get a chance to get to a full computer later today or tomorrow.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:50 PM
u63af
AutoX

Hi sent you an email. I am after turbo and vitesse kit. Can PayPal you. My email is sandyfalconer@hotmail.co.uk
Old 01-08-2013, 05:09 PM
u63af
AutoX

Sorry just realised yours is an 86 I think this means the chip won't fit? My cars a 90 so think its a 28 pin chip.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:53 PM
mike661zero
Intermediate

u63af-I think you might be right. I hadn't thought about that until you said something. Any experts out there know what years my chip fits? Is it just the '86?
Old 01-08-2013, 09:49 PM
Snugglepush
Advanced

For a sure answer, you could just count how many pins that are on your chip. But chips for an 86 are 24 pins so they will NOT fit. I'm no expert Just trying to help out

Quick Reply: 951 Performance Parts. Lots of Lindsey Racing, DP WG, IC, Vitesse MAF, Turbo, More!