Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Porsche 996 Turbo Engine, 17,500 miles, sold 97% complete

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2016, 05:15 PM
Flat6 Innovations
Former Vendor

Received 2,290 Likes on 902 Posts
Default Porsche 996 Turbo Engine, 17,500 miles, sold 97% complete

Category: Engine - Complete
Price (no $ sign please): $14000
Private or Vendor Listing: Vendor Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 996
Location (Region): SouthEast
Item Condition: Used

This engine belongs to one of my customers. It came from a crashed vehicle, but was up damaged except for a couple of oil lines, and the secondary air pump. The engine isn't even dirty, and has no leaks that are apparent. It was running when removed from the vehicle.

The engine was brought to me to have the coolant hoses sleeves pinned, which I did, then the customer decided to go a different way with his project, and no longer need this engine. The pinning of the coolant sleeves is a valuable preventative alone that can cost a few thousand dollars to carry out.

The engine is all there, except the secondary air pump. It even includes the full exhaust, turbos, and even the inter coolers. The DME (ECU) is even included.

The engine has date stamps from 2003 and 2004, so it's safe to say it's a 2004 engine. The engine can fit 996 Turbos back to 2001 if some ancillary components are swapped, as those are the only differences.

I am listing this for a customer, and if anyone would like more info, I can get them into contact with the owner directly. The engine is located in Cleveland Ga, and the owner says he will include shipping anywhere in the USA if the full sale price of 14k is met.

Email info@rabyenginedevelopment.com or call 706.878.0758 to speak to the owner directly. The engine is at the Flat 6 facility, and can be shipped at any time.

Quick Reply: Porsche 996 Turbo Engine, 17,500 miles, sold 97% complete