Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Victor Innsbruck Wheels 18x8 and 18x10

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2013, 01:21 AM
tbg22
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Lightweight Victor Innsbruck Wheels 18x8 and 18x10

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price (no $ sign please): $1000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 911, 924/931/944/951/968, 964, 986, 987, 993, 996, Cayman
Location (Region): NorthEast
Item Condition: Used

WHEELS SOLD, SPACERS AND CENTER CAPS AVAILABLE

Victor Innsbruck wheels 18", black very light weight and very cool wheels

Wheels used for less than one month before my friend sold the car and I bought the wheels. They are in the original boxes and packaging and were never installed on my car. The wheels are like new in boxes in perfect condition.

Below are the Specs:

Rim Brand: Victor Equipment

Offset: Front - 45; Rear - 50

Manufacturer Part Number: 1810VIN505130B71

Rim Material: Forged

Bolt Pattern: 5x130

Rim Width: Front - 8"; Rear - 10"

Hub Bore: 71.5

Rim Diameter: 18

Weight: ~18.5 lbs front, ~19.5 lbs rear

Please confirm offset, but will fit narrow body 911, Boxster, Cayman, 944 turbo, 986 & others.

Slight price drop to $1,000, plus actual shipping cost, if anyone is local to Metro NY, NJ or CT would welcome a local pickup!

2 28 mm (~1") Spacers available for $75 plus shipping if anyone needs them

Center Caps: Wheels come with Victor Center Caps, Authentic Porsche Center Caps $100 (brand new, cost $45 per) plus shipping

Here are links to photos of various cars with these wheels installed:

http://www.nitrousgarage.com/Victor-...tte-Black.html

scroll down to see photos of these wheels on a 944 Turbo, 996, and Boxster
Attached Images          

Last edited by tbg22; 10-19-2013 at 12:03 AM.
Old 10-03-2013, 11:32 PM
Ritter v4.0
Rennlist Member

Received 99 Likes on 47 Posts

Width and offset?
Old 10-04-2013, 05:46 AM
tbg22
Rennlist Member

Thanks for asking, listing revised with all the relevant specs for the wheels
Old 10-06-2013, 05:28 PM
tbg22
Rennlist Member

Default ttt

ttt

Originally Posted by tbg22
Thanks for asking, listing revised with all the relevant specs for the wheels
Old 10-07-2013, 05:36 PM
tbg22
Rennlist Member

Default ttt

ttt
Old 10-09-2013, 08:33 AM
SWK6Cup

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

Bummer:
just bought a set and the rears are 11" wide...I would have preferred 10".......
GLWS
Old 10-09-2013, 10:28 AM
tbg22
Rennlist Member

Default Thanks!

Any chance you could post pics?

Originally Posted by Country911
Bummer:
just bought a set and the rears are 11" wide...I would have preferred 10".......
GLWS
Old 10-09-2013, 09:47 PM
SWK6Cup

sure, I can take a few iphone pix later....the car just came back from the track and it is filthy, rain, brake dust, etc.,........I will clean it up and post a few.......come to think of it, time for a new avatar pix, too!
Old 10-13-2013, 07:09 PM
SWK6Cup

Default innsbruck wheel pix

okay, here is a recent pix of the new look with the black wheels.

Originally Posted by Country911
sure, I can take a few iphone pix later....the car just came back from the track and it is filthy, rain, brake dust, etc.,........I will clean it up and post a few.......come to think of it, time for a new avatar pix, too!
Attached Images  
Old 10-14-2013, 12:50 PM
tbg22
Rennlist Member

Thanks for the "word of advise", the wheels are now listed on Evilbay with a starting price of $900 if anyone is interested

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290994916745?item=290994916745&viewitem=&vxp=mtr
As always I would prefer to work with a fellow rennlister, so if anyone is interested please feel free to PM

Originally Posted by Sniper913
Let me give you a word of advise, victoria tires sells a set of these brand new for 1240 shipped so who is going to buy your set for 1200 plus shipping. These wheels are 310 shipped a piece.
Old 10-14-2013, 01:13 PM
the_vetman
Three Wheelin'

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

Let me give you a word of advise, victoria tires sells a set of these brand new for 1240 shipped so who is going to buy your set for 1200 plus shipping. These wheels are 310 shipped a piece.
Oh, yes, another "word of advise" from Sniper913........ BTW, it's "advice" - learn to speak English or how to spell at least.

Do I need to remind everyone what an absolute ******* he was on another set of wheels that a fellow trusted Rennlister was selling earlier this year?? I wasn't the seller nor do I know him, but Sniper913 was such a dick that a moderator had to become involved for "harassment". Yes, that was the word that the mod used.

Full disclosure: I've had the unfortunate prior experience of selling an FVD exhaust to this idiot. Worst. Selling. Experience. EVER. Online or real life.

Sniper913/a-hole: if you don't like the price, STFU and move on. No need for one such as you to persistently make ******* comments. Capiche?
Old 10-14-2013, 02:54 PM
tbg22
Rennlist Member

Default You ad man Vetman

Vetman, it is people like you that make this place what it is! Thank you for coming to my defense. All I am trying to do is sell a set of wheels at a fair price.

Sometimes you have to be tactful and can't say what you really want to for fear of looking like an ***. So I appreciate you chiming in on this one which you did not have to do!

Thanks

Originally Posted by the_vetman
Oh, yes, another "word of advise" from Sniper913........ BTW, it's "advice" - learn to speak English or how to spell at least.

Do I need to remind everyone what an absolute ******* he was on another set of wheels that a fellow trusted Rennlister was selling earlier this year?? I wasn't the seller nor do I know him, but Sniper913 was such a dick that a moderator had to become involved for "harassment". Yes, that was the word that the mod used.

Full disclosure: I've had the unfortunate prior experience of selling an FVD exhaust to this idiot. Worst. Selling. Experience. EVER. Online or real life.

Sniper913/a-hole: if you don't like the price, STFU and move on. No need for one such as you to persistently make ******* comments. Capiche?
Old 10-14-2013, 05:33 PM
Sniper913
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Vetman you had a bad experience? You sold me a leaky exhaust. Talk about bad experience lol. I am the victim of your so called perfect working exhasut but its not isn't it? I have pictures and video of the leakage. All I ask was money back to get a set of new clamps from fvd to stop the leak.

And maybe I don't know how to spell but its painful to see how pathetic on these forms are, selling used parts higher than the prices of new parts, lol.

Maybe I don't know how to spell I sure do know how to look up prices online. I feel the people onx xxtxhxixxxxxxxxo xzxxee people on forums try to lxxxxsxsxsxwxexdxdxcxxzxxxxxxxap stuff higher than prices
Old 10-14-2013, 05:34 PM
Sniper913
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=Sniper913;10829605]Vetman you had a bad experience? You sold me a leaky exhaust. Talk about bad experience lol. I am the victim of your so called perfect working exhasut but its not isn't it? I have pictures and video of the leakage. All I ask was money back to get a set of new clamps from fvd to stop the leak.

And maybe I don't know how to spell but i sure know how to google and look up prices online. its painful to see how pathetic people on these forms are, selling used parts higher than the prices of new parts, lol.
Old 10-14-2013, 08:02 PM
the_vetman
Three Wheelin'

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

Vetman you had a bad experience? You sold me a leaky exhaust. Talk about bad experience lol. I am the victim of your so called perfect working exhasut but its not isn't it? I have pictures and video of the leakage. All I ask was money back to get a set of new clamps from fvd to stop the leak.

And maybe I don't know how to spell but its painful to see how pathetic on these forms are, selling used parts higher than the prices of new parts, lol.

Maybe I don't know how to spell I sure do know how to look up prices online. I feel the people onx xxtxhxixxxxxxxxo xzxxee people on forums try to lxxxxsxsxsxwxexdxdxcxxzxxxxxxxap stuff higher than prices
Yup, that exhaust which was working just fine on my car without any leaks whatsoever. It was removed to put in Fabspeed race exhaust since I had it my previous Porsche and loved the sound. (Aside: kind of ironic though that my Fabspeed race exhaust sprung a leak.. but that was due to installation error by my previous indy. Leak stopped when my new indy adjusted the angle of installation.)

Anyway, I don't really give a damn whether or not there was a leak. If there really was, I would've been perfectly fine giving a full refund because, uh, that's what honest people do. It's HOW IT WAS HANDLED (complete with insulting emails) that made the experience horrible. You do not seem to understand that you can't act like an *** and have people respond kindly.

I posted a "word of advice" on that other thread when you were persistently harassing and insulting the seller: if you don't like the price, just move on or (cordially) remind the seller via PM. It's then up to the seller to adjust the price (or not). Otherwise, I suggest you just stick to fleabay.

Quick Reply: Victor Innsbruck Wheels 18x8 and 18x10