Notices
Parts Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell new & used Porsche parts.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Cayenne Front & Rear Facelift Kit - turn your Base or S into Turbo-look

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2017, 01:32 AM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 6,462 Likes on 4,118 Posts
Default Cayenne Front & Rear Facelift Kit - turn your Base or S into Turbo-look

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price (no $ sign please): $1000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): Cayenne
Location (Region): SouthEast
Item Condition: Used

Love your base, Turbo, or S-model Cayenne 957, but wish it had the more aggressive or higher-end look of the Turbo S / GTS from the front or rear.....here's your chance for some bolt on Turbo S body parts to upgrade the look of your favorite SUV.

As part of the widebody conversion taking place on my '09 Turbo S, I've replaced both the front and rear bumpers. My Turbo S had the stainless package so you'll get the higher-end look of the metal trim plates for the lower front bumper, lower rear bumper, and the top rear bumper protection section.

Looking at a 957 Cayenne S, these parts appear to be bolt on substitutes for what's currently installed.

At the front, you would get the center stainless skid plate to replace the painted body color one that's on your car. If the stainless skid plate requires a different valence on which to mount it, I will supply that too, and if you don't have fog lights, I will included those as well, but the front bumper is not included

Take your Cayenne from

THIS

and THIS

to more like THIS

Arrowed center section included, not side Xed out sections

At the rear, you'd get the complete rear bumper, inner bumper metal frame, and all stainless bumper trim pieces (top strip, lower plate, trim around the exhaust openings, etc). The benefits to the rear bumper conversion are that the bumper comes down lower, and it gives you the large oval exhaust openings so you can run much more aggressive looking exhaust tips from a Turbo, Turbo S, TechArt style from NHP, Fabspeed, cargraphic etc. (tips not included). To me, one of the least attractive aspects of the base and S model Cayennes are the exhaust tips, but you can't change them without having an opening of a better shape and size in the bumper for them to pass through.

From THIS

and THIS

to THIS

Both of these look to be plug and play with the shape of the bumpers on the other 957 models

Also comes with all attachment hardware. The front plate has a small ding in the corner and the rear bumper has a little separation just under the metal trim piece that's behind the tailgate due to a missing clip, but isn't noticeable when installed..

Don't hesitate to ask if there are any questions. Price listed assumes local pick-up and Friends & Family payment (regular PayPal, add 4%). I can also ship, but will be at Buyer's expense.

Last edited by Petza914; 10-08-2017 at 01:45 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Odgerel Jimmy (01-04-2023)
Old 12-11-2017, 04:46 PM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 6,462 Likes on 4,118 Posts

SOLD

Quick Reply: Cayenne Front & Rear Facelift Kit - turn your Base or S into Turbo-look