Panamera 2010-Current

Panamera Sport Turismo Configurator

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2017, 10:13 PM
Johnny Mayday
Rennlist Town Crier

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Panamera Sport Turismo Configurator

The HP just posted that the Panamera Sport Turismo configurator is live. Time to go "build" a car I can't afford, ha ha! How would/will you option yours?
Old 06-13-2017, 10:07 AM
TAG ceo
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's been live for months, many of us have already built & ordered them. The weird thing about the sport turismo is how limited the colors (both interior & exterior) are compared to the normal panamera. Doesn't really make much sense to me, but I guess they know what they are doing :-)
Old 06-13-2017, 10:43 PM
Johnny Mayday
Rennlist Town Crier

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by TAG ceo
It's been live for months, many of us have already built & ordered them. The weird thing about the sport turismo is how limited the colors (both interior & exterior) are compared to the normal panamera. Doesn't really make much sense to me, but I guess they know what they are doing :-)

Oops. Sorry to be late to the party there. And you're right — they probably do know what they're doing?
Old 06-14-2017, 04:16 PM
pieter97
Rennlist Member

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Does anyone know when the first ones will be at US dealers?
I think this new model is absolutely gorgeous, and I will have to stay away from my dealership if they are already here...
Old 06-14-2017, 05:02 PM
TAG ceo
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mine will be the first one at the dealer I ordered from and it's expected around Halloween. I know the availability is really limited right now - I was told only 3 of them coming to Illinois in 2017???? I'm assuming you won't see many if any on the roads this year.

Quick Reply: Panamera Sport Turismo Configurator