Panamera 2010-Current

paddle shifters sourced

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 11:30 PM
Cpa4S
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default paddle shifters sourced

did anyone else catch in the latest issue of Excellance - May 2010 - the letter regarding retrofit paddle shifters on a PDK vehicle?

the letter part mentions that Champion motor sports has an option where they can take the multi function PDK steering wheel and install black or aluminum shift paddles.

i checked their site - www.championmotorsport.com but could not find anything for the 2009 model years. i suspect the site just needs an upload of new info?

anyway - that will be my 1st option if i cut a deal on the PTT i am looking at right now. keeping the stock multi fucntion steering wheel is a little more important in these cars as it gives a lot of control over the instrument dial info screen - really a must to use properly.

so keeping the stock multi function AND getting paddle shifters would be perfect imo!!
Old 04-22-2010, 12:21 AM
Tacet-Conundrum
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Know what you mean about the multi-function bit!

Sadly with the 911TT the paddles are only available as a leather option - option 840 that is. Don't know why there are not just standard equipment with PDK and also available as options in Aluminum and Carbonfiber. I don't have my magazines next to me right now but another manufacturer makes an aftermarket set of paddles.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:56 PM
95spiderman
Burning Brakes

Received 148 Likes on 95 Posts

think the champion paddles are $1500 and expect at least another $500 install. too much $ for a sedan

Quick Reply: paddle shifters sourced