Notices
Panamera 2010-Current

Ordered my 2011 Panamera Turbo!!!

Old 08-16-2010, 10:57 PM
tkids
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rmapson
I know! This guys are the worst F'n people I have ever dealt with. When I 1st inquired about the 11 they said it was in "Planned Production". When I said it had a VIN# they said "It was already sold". Then the story changed to "somebody else has shown interest".

I've ONLY been given 5% off MSRP "because I ordered it". I told them the price has changed because the 2011's are out. After a very heated exchanged they knocked an extra $2k off. Not sure I'm going to take it since I've been waiting since March and there attitude blows!!! Really leaning toward walking away to be honest and buying from another dealer.
The dealership I dealt with was just the same. "Jerks" and basicallly ruined the experience. If you get the car you want you will eventually forget the Jerks, but I won't forget them for the extra cash I had to pay for shipping to get me a car from another dealership and PCNA was useless and willing not to help. I fell for the "Planned Production" BS as well. Thanks PAG for that misrepresentation BS.

But, back to you. If you can get the 11 for 5%off, I would take it, if you like the car. That is key, getting what you want on the car, then give the dealership your piece of mind, it certainly made me feel better! Just make sure you can get it serviced elsewhere!

Do what makes you feel best, driving a Pana will make you feel better.
Old 08-16-2010, 11:01 PM
Overdraft
Rennlist Member

Received 378 Likes on 203 Posts

I know! This guys are the worst F'n people I have ever dealt with. When I 1st inquired about the 11 they said it was in "Planned Production". When I said it had a VIN# they said "It was already sold". Then the story changed to "somebody else has shown interest".

I've ONLY been given 5% off MSRP "because I ordered it". I told them the price has changed because the 2011's are out. After a very heated exchanged they knocked an extra $2k off. Not sure I'm going to take it since I've been waiting since March and there attitude blows!!! Really leaning toward walking away to be honest and buying from another dealer.
Why would you want to support an organisation like that? Alternate vendor/ dealer would be delighted to take a shot at your business I am sure. If you make a call to the guys here on the thread to who and where you should contact and I am sure many would be glad to pipe in.
Old 08-17-2010, 12:49 AM
dasams
Rennlist Member

Received 369 Likes on 259 Posts

Really leaning toward walking away to be honest and buying from another dealer.
After all you've been through, I wouldn't touch the '10. dave
Old 08-18-2010, 03:14 PM
rmapson
Advanced

Spoke with the OWNER...I called the dealership and got his cell phone #...Called him and introduced myself...explained that this is my 5th car since 2005!!! And that his Sales Manager and Salesman are about to blow $150k+ deal...He told me he would chk into it and get back with me soon...He called me back and said if "they have to swim out there get that car it will be at the dealership on Saturday"...I told he that I understand that he just added a Porsche dealership to his portfolio BUT this group is the worst F'N group I have EVER dealt with!!! And as a fellow business owner there is no way this dealership will ever make it with these guys running it.
Old 08-18-2010, 04:17 PM
cordsig79
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Old 08-22-2010, 09:59 PM
rmapson
Advanced

Took delivery Saturday
Old 08-22-2010, 10:42 PM
roberga
Nordschleife Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Is it black with PCCB? I live in Seattle but grew up but grew up 3 miles from Saint Vincent's. Black and yellow for me out here and it drives the Seattle Sea Chicken fans (both of them) crazy. Plate: FECITY6

Congrats on the car. I love every Porsche I have owned.
Old 10-20-2010, 10:08 PM
rmapson
Advanced

I have been meaning to post these but I keep forgetting too. Plus I been to busy driving the beast!!! The only thing I've done so far is hard wire my V1. Anyway, here it is
Attached Images     
Old 10-20-2010, 10:26 PM
FlatSix911
Nordschleife Master

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

I have been meaning to post these but I keep forgetting too. Plus I been to busy driving the beast!!! The only thing I've done so far is hard wire my V1. Anyway, here it is
My condolences on the new Panapotamus ...
Old 10-23-2010, 11:54 PM
kcturbo
Advanced

Originally Posted by FlatSix911
My condolences on the new Panapotamus ...
I really don't understand people who make these kind of comments about someone's new car. It seems rude and mean spirited to me.

If you don't like the Panamera, why do you bother reading and posting on the forum?
Old 10-24-2010, 01:22 AM
Bill P.
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

+1
Old 10-24-2010, 05:47 AM
PHDX2
Pro

Looks great---Beautiful car!!!
Old 10-25-2010, 01:29 AM
phonetics
Advanced

i do that too in ferrari forums... the only explainable reason is jealousy.. that's all..
Old 11-28-2010, 03:45 AM
Nicolaasdb
Drifting

It's a true Porsche..understated and timeless design.... when I first saw images I thought it was ugly...but now that I have seen them in the "flesh" a couple of times it grew on me and reading the reviews it is a perfect driving machine.

the rims and Ceramic brakes are a great addition!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ordered my 2011 Panamera Turbo!!!