Lifetime Rennlist

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Delay & Luggage

Funny!!

Old 12-22-2009, 12:00 AM
JohnnyBahamas
Race Car

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Lord, that is fantastic acting. Certainly that scene is the editing together of many takes, from the three POV and the three distances. I can only look on in awe at the huge physical effort on display. Having, in my younger years, tried to call up emotion like that "on demand" on stage I can sincerely sympathize with how truly and deeply exhausted the actor recreating Hitler must have been after that day of work.

It is a shame that he doesn't get a penny or two for each and every time this clip is viewed... as he is the main reason that it is worth viewing (as we don't understand the writer's words).

I'll have to look that film up.
Old 12-22-2009, 11:20 PM
Overdraft
Rennlist Member

Received 379 Likes on 204 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnnyBahamas
Lord, that is fantastic acting. Certainly that scene is the editing together of many takes, from the three POV and the three distances. I can only look on in awe at the huge physical effort on display. Having, in my younger years, tried to call up emotion like that "on demand" on stage I can sincerely sympathize with how truly and deeply exhausted the actor recreating Hitler must have been after that day of work.

It is a shame that he doesn't get a penny or two for each and every time this clip is viewed... as he is the main reason that it is worth viewing (as we don't understand the writer's words).

I'll have to look that film up.
Agreed...great acting...
Old 12-27-2009, 10:03 AM
jpcourt
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That just never gets old....

Quick Reply: Delay & Luggage