Sponsored by: Porsche San Diego

971.2 Panamera Turbo S PSE

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2024, 06:31 AM
alwaro
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 971.2 Panamera Turbo S PSE

Dears, I see that in model Panamera Turbo S of 971.2 Porsche improved the exhaust a lot with bass. Is there any owner of such a car here? I would like to ask for the photos of the exhaust from the bottom if possible to do the same in my 971 Turbo.
Thanks!
Old 01-29-2024, 05:25 PM
jakermc
Rennlist Member

Received 582 Likes on 258 Posts

Originally Posted by alwaro
Dears, I see that in model Panamera Turbo S of 971.2 Porsche improved the exhaust a lot with bass. Is there any owner of such a car here? I would like to ask for the photos of the exhaust from the bottom if possible to do the same in my 971 Turbo.
Thanks!
Are you referring to the 971.2 Turbo S that is the e-hybrid model? I have that now and had the gas Turbo model previously. Both the Sport Turismo model, so perhaps different exhaust geometry than the sedan? I don't notice a difference in sound. In fact, because my Turbo S has the sound deadening/UV glass, it is much quieter and hard to hear the exhaust at all.
Old 02-03-2024, 07:33 AM
NickF
Track Day

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts

I have a 971.2 Turbo S (non-hybrid) and I can attest to the sports exhaust being brilliant. I retrofitted the PSE to my 971.1 Turbo and I was very disappointed. Quiet and miserable sounding. The new one is much louder but still subtle enough to not ruin the vibe of the car. At idle it sounds very mean and it sounds great under load, very V8y. I tried to take a photo but the rear underside is all convered so you can't see anything.

Quick Reply: 971.2 Panamera Turbo S PSE