Panamera 2010-Current

Why full screen when you can Maximise it to Full HD resolution

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2023, 03:09 AM
JoeH80
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Excellent result

Thanks Raymond, my Panamera Turbo S feels like a new car. Excellent result!

Old 08-30-2023, 09:52 PM
Bobby P
1st Gear

Default Full HD ANDROID AUTO

I got the full h d and android auto for my 2018 panamera.They installed by taking over computer. Installed in about 40 minutes. Painless on my part. It's like a brand new car. Finally got fullhd screen for Car play great job by the company. Highly highly recommended.
Old 09-15-2023, 12:24 PM
Alex.msk
2nd Gear

Default My experience with Raymond

Hey guys, so after reading this thread I wanted to share my experience. Overall it was very positive! I’ll go into some detail for those who’d like to know more of the process including times.

So after the black square annoying me for half a year I decided enough was enough and contacted Raymond this week. After the payment we scheduled in a time for Thursday night as I’m pretty sure he’s on NZ time so it’s either morning or late evening as I’m on European time.

The whole process went smoothly, even though I had a firewall on my router so the download of the files was longer than usual but still Raymond did this all within 2 hours (otherwise it would have taken 30 minutes)

We then continued to the car however, I didn’t have a micro SD car to SD adapter (best to buy a normal SD card straight away) as only SD’s fit in the glovebox. However I’d like to tank Raymond for being patient and re-scheduling this part for the next morning.

The car part is very quick, after you plug in it’s only 15 minutes. Raymond explains every step and makes this whole process simple.

And now I’ve got full screen CarPlay! Which with an android is even more exciting! - Thank you Raymond!

CarPlay Before

CarPlay After

Maps after

Android dongle before

Android dongle after

Android dongle interface after
Old 02-12-2024, 01:12 AM
BenTT
1st Gear

Default Android Auto integration - 2018 Panamera Turbo

I have just completed the installation guided remotely by Raymond from Inovative Soft. Let me tell you that the service is impeccable and very professional. I will finally be able to benefit from Android Auto in my 2018 Panamera Turbo. I also ordered the wireless adapter for added convenience.

Thanks again Ray! 💪🏽

https://www.innovativesoftnz.com/pro...CM4.1%20system
Old 02-20-2024, 08:37 AM
HH82
1st Gear

Default Android Auto - Panamera 971 Turismo (2020)

Works great. Whole process was easy. Despite an ad card not working, they were very patient and rearranged an install. Everything work well now. Delighted with the results 👍
Old 04-07-2024, 12:18 AM
Felipe Oliveira
1st Gear

Default 2017 Porsche Panamera 4

What a great professional, process was very good, Raymond does a great job, updated the system on my panamera and now I have full screen like the 2024, very happy with it!
Old 04-26-2024, 08:02 PM
szn

Default Makes a huge difference

I’ve had my 971 Panamera for just under 4 months and use Carplay exclusively. Once I found this thread and learned the tiny screen could be fixed, I immediately downloaded WhatsApp and got in contact with Raymond. He was a breeze to work with, let me know exactly which option offers what (I got the whole screen PCM4.1 upgrade. We got to work as soon as my shipment of adapters arrived from Amazon. It would’ve only taken 20 minutes but my laptop was missing every port I needed so I ended up running to the store twice to get the necessary dongles, all the while Raymond waited patiently for me. Actual hands-on time was only about 3 min between plugging different cords in and bringing the laptop to the car. All in all, incredible customer service and a worthwhile upgrade.

Old 04-29-2024, 09:28 AM
ChalkGTS
6th Gear

Default Astonishing and incredible work by Raymond

Just done my Panamera 971 GTS Apple CarPlay Whole Screen Full HD, its incredible the resolution and the dimension, now it looks a 2024 Panamera infotainment.
10/10 to Raymond.
Great things from Italy

Quick Reply: Why full screen when you can Maximise it to Full HD resolution