Sponsored by: Porsche San Diego

20” all season tires PSA

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2022, 10:23 PM
ManoTexas
Three Wheelin'

Received 694 Likes on 419 Posts
Default 20” all season tires PSA

I have S with 20” wheels. Michelin Pilot Sport AS+ tires with almost 27k, still have couple k tread left, but been looking for tires for 3-4 months - don’t run any tires to wear bars for multiple reasons. Fronts been out of stock everywhere. COSTCO now has F/R in stock if you need a set. Bought last set from them, they’re typically cheaper installed than anywhere else.
I highly recommend the tires. No affiliation with Michelin or COSTCO.
The following users liked this post:
healthnut76 (02-26-2022)
Old 02-25-2022, 11:30 PM
16PanaHybrid
Instructor

Received 58 Likes on 39 Posts

I know I'm going to get murdered in replies, but I bought Lexani LX-Twenty all-season tires back in December for my 20" wheels.

Honestly they've been amazing. Great grip, no discernible road noise, and they have a 30k mile treadwear rating.

$800 for the tires (from prioritytire.com) and $200 for mobile installation made it absolutely worthwhile for me.
Old 02-26-2022, 09:34 AM
healthnut76
Instructor

Received 40 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by ManoTexas
I have S with 20” wheels. Michelin Pilot Sport AS+ tires with almost 27k, still have couple k tread left, but been looking for tires for 3-4 months - don’t run any tires to wear bars for multiple reasons. Fronts been out of stock everywhere. COSTCO now has F/R in stock if you need a set. Bought last set from them, they’re typically cheaper installed than anywhere else.
I highly recommend the tires. No affiliation with Michelin or COSTCO.
Agree with the Michelin PSAS4 recommendation. I had and loved them on my Audi S8. And even though Michelin are more expensive upfront, their tread warranty more than makes up the difference. 👍🏼
Old 02-26-2022, 06:26 PM
Don Carter
Rennlist Member

Received 114 Likes on 68 Posts

This is good news. When I bought my fronts a few months ago, Costco's in Houston didn't have any Mich AS in stock at all and I had to go other places to find them. Maybe I should buy the rears and put them on the shelf since it won't be long...

Quick Reply: 20” all season tires PSA