Notices

Panamera turbo or gts help me decide

Old 07-10-2019, 12:58 PM
RDR142
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have '13 GTS and have no regrets. i went through same decision making process. to me it came down to sport appearance package (standard), sitting lower, heavier steering and better sounding. also i wanted carmine interior package and only came on GTS. it has nearly every upgrade/option turbo has but just had a better driving feel to me. the turbo is crazy fast but i prefer handling and curves more than flat out speed. i don't feel i'm lacking in power ever. it has plenty to get the car moving for my needs. when i drove both models, i just felt more of a connection to the car in the GTS which made my decision. i have a tuned x5m if i need all out power but i honestly never use it's full potential either.
it comes down to your preference and needs. either way you can't go wrong. choose which one is best for you and enjoy!
Old 07-10-2019, 01:32 PM
GoBlue!
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I think $150 +/- is where Iĺd shoot for on that Turbo S as pokingaround says. A $203 is a lightly configured car, probably missing RAS, Burmester, etc. They may scoff at $150, if so just walk beyond mid $150s. I just picked up a new 18 Turbo S ST for ~27% off MSRP and got them to add in CPO so I think the low $150s is a great target on a $203 car. If you are really getting into the $160s I think there are a couple better Turbo Ss out there than a $203 car.
The following users liked this post:
pokingaround (07-10-2019)
Old 07-10-2019, 05:47 PM
socalcarguy
User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would ask for $150K, which is 25%. With some patience, you will get the deal.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: