Panamera 2010-Current

Maintenance Parts and Installation Specs for 970 Panamera

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2019, 08:05 PM
liuguangshuo
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Maintenance Parts and Installation Specs for 970 Panamera

My 2014 Panamera (base, V6) was recently due for 40k mile major service and brake replacement. The dealership quotes seem very overpriced, which leads me to research about DIY, including parts, tools, installation specs (e.g. tightening torque). I figured most of information can be found online but are really scattered everywhere. I summarized everything as best as I can and hope this can be helpful for other 970 Panamera owners on the forum.

40k mile major service covers everything from intermediate service (20k mile) and minor service (10k mile) so that this table should be a superset of those. I tried to map Porsche part numbers to highest quality OEM brands/part numbers (w/o Porsche brand), but not all OEM parts can be purchased outside Porsche dealership (e.g. brake rotors). I ended buying mostly everything from ebay and a few European part websites, which still give me very satisfying results.

The spreadsheet can be found at this link. I am also attaching all the Porsche repair manuals that I collected. Most of the torque specs are found from there.

I am just an average DIYer and far from a professional technician. Use caution and understand the risk when referring to the numbers. Please let me know if I got anything wrong and I will try to keep the table updated. This is my first post on rennlist and hope it helps.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf
970 torque spec.pdf (3.05 MB, 2044 views)
File Type: pdf
WM 463619 Front Brake Pads.pdf (469.9 KB, 175 views)

Last edited by liuguangshuo; 05-05-2019 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Correct typo

Quick Reply: Maintenance Parts and Installation Specs for 970 Panamera