Panamera 2010-Current

Help...Anybody Else Having THis e-Hybrid Problem

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2019, 08:17 AM
mafpolo
Rennlist Member

Received 200 Likes on 160 Posts
Angry Help...Anybody Else Having THis e-Hybrid Problem

Our 2014 S e-hybrid has a problem that will not go away. There are times that the battery is full, the car is started and the engine cranks. I push e-power (since the default start is in e-pwer....not engine on when start), and I get a message that "e-power not available." Telectric vacuum he car has been in at least six times for this issue. The last time, the electrical vacuum pump had failed, on more than one occasion a solenoid has been replaced, relays have been replaced, the charger has been replaced, at least twice the vehicle was no longer doing this by the time the car went in at the appointment time. It happened again last night. It is my wife's car, and she told me it has happened twice recently for a very short period of time.

I have suggested that the battery may have a problem, but have been told, "we have only had one bad battery in all of the hybrids we have ever worked on including the Cayenne hybrids.

Anybody else having this problem, similar problems, etc? Any suggestions? We live two hours away from PCNA in Atlanta. Perhaps it is time for the car to go there to be diagnosed and repaired.
Old 05-04-2019, 10:35 AM
SaintD
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My '16 S E-Hybrid is being lemoned out for various electrical gremlins that have plagued my car for the last two years. Try to record it happening if possible to prevent the service department denying that the problem does not exist.

God Bless
Old 05-04-2019, 12:45 PM
mafpolo
Rennlist Member

Received 200 Likes on 160 Posts
Default How challenging was the "fight"?

Originally Posted by SaintD
My '16 S E-Hybrid is being lemoned out for various electrical gremlins that have plagued my car for the last two years. Try to record it happening if possible to prevent the service department denying that the problem does not exist.

God Bless
We have had a lot of problems, yet each gremlin has been different. However, they continue to occur, and parts are being replaced. It's a 2014, and I have all the documentation. The problems go back to 2015. This is ridiculous, and they did tell me ours has been the one with thr most problems. Did you get another after they bought it back?
Old 05-05-2019, 11:15 AM
SaintD
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We're still ironing out the details with PCNA, and I'll most likely replace it with a new Cayenne S or Hybrid. I would check your lemon law eligibility to see what options are available to you.

Quick Reply: Help...Anybody Else Having THis e-Hybrid Problem