971 panamera cell phone holder

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2019, 04:17 PM
MKC91
Instructor

Received 39 Likes on 30 Posts
Default Finally arrived

Originally Posted by Big_Tex
ProClip. I use their console mount along with a Scosche magnetic clip in my 970, works perfectly.

https://www.proclipusa.com/vehicle/d...-panamera/2018
Finally pulled the trigger on a ProClip mount and phone holder; the mount was on back order so I had to wait a few extra weeks. No big deal & ProClip was nice enought to waive the shipping charges to Canada for my troubles. Other than being a bit pricey, it does the job very well. My phone and case slide in and out with ease and the mounting position is perfect and does not affect the passenger seating position. I debated between having the mount on the left or the right of the centre console and ended up going with the right side.

My only complaint, is that the rectangular base of the mount could be a bit thicker. When I attached the phone holder to the mount, the four screws popped out a bit on the other side.
Here are some pics.... Damn it, new phone camera really picks up the finger prints and dust in the car. :-)

-- Mike

OMG - screen needs cleaning!

Decided on a mount to the right of the console; having it on the left side would be a bit too close for my liking.

Clip sits nicely and holds my Galaxy Note 9 vertically and horizontally quite well.

Screws from the holder popping out underneath the base. I suggested to ProClip that they should make the bsae a bit thicker; so far, no response.
The following users liked this post:
Nickshu (08-10-2022)

Quick Reply: 971 panamera cell phone holder