Panamera 2010-Current

Clock Survey

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2018, 11:37 AM
K777
Racer

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by ajriches01
It shows me as being about 20 metres to the side (Sometimes more, sometimes less). Same as you? If so, I will push the dealer to see if it is now in stock and pre-order. I had mentioned before that I thought this was the issue from others mentioning on the forum and his reply was that there are none in the UK so doesn't see how it could be (quite an aggressive response really!).
Customer services are keeping me informed, and he called me last Thursday or Friday to say they (antennas) are now in stock in Germany and as soon as they arrive at Reading he will let me know. Apparently some that arrived were rejected.
Crazy thing is Leeds don't have a loaner until May 2nd. They didn't even offer a Porsche assist hire car until I mentioned it.

Mine, at the moment - since it was stripped down and put back together, is playing, it loses me occasionally then finds me again some miles later, even though its showing as no satellites connected.
First time I noticed it, I was showing me as driving down LBA runway, (honest).
Old 04-18-2018, 06:14 AM
ajriches01
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Haha, concerning it has them actually mapped as a route!

I wonder if I wait to take mine in until they are in stock as otherwise will be yet another 2 days of taxis, underground/general disruption to the routine.
Old 04-19-2018, 08:41 AM
K777
Racer

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by ajriches01
Haha, concerning it has them actually mapped as a route!

I wonder if I wait to take mine in until they are in stock as otherwise will be yet another 2 days of taxis, underground/general disruption to the routine.
A couple of weeks ago, coming into N7 on the A1, it was working then suddenly took me off up The Bishops Avenue. Probably thought it should live on a driveway there - I wish.
It is weird how it still can map a route and follow it, I have used it a few times since it says no satellites.

Quick Reply: Clock Survey