Notices

any experience with late model jags?

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2012, 12:22 PM
sydneyman
Nordschleife Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TexasRider
Oops I missed this. I wasnt being a dick either, nor did I think you were.

I am not in any way comparing a Evoque to the high perforamnce Jag.

I was referring to the maintainance and repair costs of those Jags. It can likely really get up there in costs and pass even the Rover in repairs. I did not own one, but I have a couple of buddies that did. I made a lot of trips to the Jag shop dropping them off of picking them up.

BTW I passed on the Evoque and the Rover Sport for my wife and we are mulling the Mercedes Benz ML 350 vs a Cayenne.
im actually doing the same thing right now. ive tried soooo hard to get my wife to like the Cayenne... we'd be looking at the cheaper earlier models... but shes set on the Touareg. same car i know but it'd be cool to have an all Porsche fleet.

i also thought about getting another P38 Range Rover(1995-2002) but THAT would really be pushing things around here... a 968 and 2 P38s as our only cars... yeah even im not that much of a glutton for punishment... My next thought was the 4.4 X5 for her and i would upgrade at some point to the 4.4 L322 Range Rover (2003-2005). it would simplify maintenance to have the same motor/computers/nav etc. but i couldn't get that past her approval either...

Quick Reply: any experience with late model jags?