Notices

Hellcat

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2017, 01:59 AM
motopix
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Fined
it's better (for me) to have a real sports car, and if I need a hatchback then just buy a hatchback separately. Which I am going to do.
I suspect that's where I'll end up as well: the RS3 will be an all around car as I said but I will have a sports car too. Whether that is my current 911 or another car remains to be seen.
Old 08-26-2017, 09:19 AM
Doug H
Nordschleife Master

Received 903 Likes on 532 Posts

Originally Posted by Sporty
I dunno . . . Just look at the people who drive Hellcats . . . speaks volumes. Cheap pieces of ugly American crap. Wife picked one up at a decent price when they first came out to trash a bit and then flip. I think I drove it twice. Horrible car. Yeah haw, hill billy, red neck m'fer pimp mobile at its fines

wow - really?? any comments on BMW's drivers now? how about the Porsche posers? All this coming from someone in "hillbilly" country -big fish in a little pond maybe? Doesn't matter; quote from someone I can't remember but applies here says it all: " Its not a matter of wealth, but rather a matter of style and class one displays" You know I am guilty of being judgemental and not politically correct myself, but I keep it in my head or to those closest to me, not in a public forum. Come on Dougie.
Lol, I should throw pick up trucks in the mix, but 99% of those owning a Hellcat have a pick up in their garage for the daily driver. Yehaw . . . pick ups are the worst, but Hellcats are not far behind.

. . Just tried to find pictures of the two guys at my gym, both of whom own construction companies, that have Hellcats. These guys are the "Face" of Hellcats and American muscle. I actually love these juiced up country bumpkins, with goofy mustaches, mullets and hilarious accents . . . and love hearing them talk about their Hellcats and wanting to race my DB11 for titles. All a matter of taste just like I prefer the shredded, low body fat look and they apparently prefer the steroid pot belly, never met a squat rack that I like liked, look cause by 2,000 ius of test + dbol per week. . . . and their daily drivers are . . pick up trucks . . . of course.

Last edited by Doug H; 08-26-2017 at 10:12 AM.
Old 08-26-2017, 10:42 AM
Sporty
Rennlist Member

Received 441 Likes on 283 Posts

All I can say is that if they made a "Deliverance II" central casting should come to your town. We all know who should play what roles LOL. I understand what you are saying, but talk about being pompous ...
Old 08-26-2017, 11:07 AM
Para82
Race Car

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts

Lol

Can't say the same for where I live - Raptor/GT350/American Muscle locally are owned mostly by Spec Ops community, Pilots, Engineers, intelligence contractors etc. but I live on the other side of the tracks
Old 08-26-2017, 11:08 AM
Doug H
Nordschleife Master

All I can say is that if they made a "Deliverance II" central casting should come to your town. We all know who should play what roles LOL. I understand what you are saying, but talk about being pompous ...
Lol, you guys have no sense of humor and apparently no people skills. I say this stuff to these guys faces and I make fun of myself as well. I am completely comfy with myself as are they in their own hillbilly way.

FWIW, I am from the West Coast and those people got bigger issues than the pretty cool cats that live in Nashvegas . . .

I am in the entertainment industry and love all types . . . except I still hate pick up trucks with a passion. They are but fugily and they take up way too much space in my parking garage making difficult to navigate around. I mean seriously, wth does someone need with a frickin truck bed on a vehicle that large.
Old 08-26-2017, 11:13 AM
Doug H
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Para82
Lol

Can't say the same for where I live - Raptor/GT350/American Muscle locally are owned mostly by Spec Ops community, Pilots, Engineers, intelligence contractors etc. but I live on the other side of the tracks
Uhm, I have real estate in and home in Destin where I think you said you are. . . American muscle is for rednecks down there as well . . . The really cool cats have nice European stuff . . . Lol, for example by best friend down there . .. the famous anti DUI lawyer that got a DUI in his Lambo. Gotta love David and his wife is a true gem, but won't find any Merican in his garage . . . just a fleet of 3 Bentleys, RR, Ferrari, Lambo, Ariel Aton, Lotus, Range Rovers and etc.

Without a doubt, I love Destin area for the genuinely nice, down home type of people that are pretentious. Unlike the Peninsula, the somewhat high rollas in the panhandle drive Mercedes, BMWs and etc. Lol, you must be in Ft. Walton if you are seeing American muscle in your hood.
Old 08-26-2017, 11:31 AM
Para82
Race Car

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Doug H
Uhm, I have real estate in and home in Destin where I think you said you are. . . American muscle is for rednecks down there as well . . . The really cool cats have nice European stuff . . . Lol, for example by best friend down there . .. the famous anti DUI lawyer that got a DUI in his Lambo. Gotta love David and his wife is a true gem, but won't find any Merican in his garage . . . just a fleet of 3 Bentleys, RR, Ferrari, Lambo, Ariel Aton, Lotus, Range Rovers and etc.

Without a doubt, I love Destin area for the genuinely nice, down home type of people that are pretentious. Unlike the Peninsula, the somewhat high rollas in the panhandle drive Mercedes, BMWs and etc. Lol, you must be in Ft. Walton if you are seeing American muscle in your hood.
I don't live in Ft. Walton but those people you are calling cool cats are ambulance chasers let's be honest. In fact a lot of people down here driving Bentley's etc are accident/injury lawsuit winners according to my Porsche/Ferrari tech who services their vehicles.
Old 08-26-2017, 11:51 AM
Sporty
Rennlist Member

Received 441 Likes on 283 Posts

Lol, you guys have no sense of humor and apparently no people skills. You can't be for real Dougie; what are you going to tell(brag) to us next -w get it, you sure are one big swinging d--- down there. I am truly impressed. Aren't my posts kind of funny ? no sense of humor, never been accused of that, people skills on the other hand..?
Old 08-26-2017, 02:13 PM
Doug H
Nordschleife Master

Lol, you guys have no sense of humor and apparently no people skills. You can't be for real Dougie; what are you going to tell(brag) to us next -w get it, you sure are one big swinging d--- down there. I am truly impressed. Aren't my posts kind of funny ? no sense of humor, never been accused of that, people skills on the other hand..?
Northerners! You New Jersey guys are the best!
Old 08-26-2017, 02:16 PM
Doug H
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Para82
I don't live in Ft. Walton but those people you are calling cool cats are ambulance chasers let's be honest. In fact a lot of people down here driving Bentley's etc are accident/injury lawsuit winners according to my Porsche/Ferrari tech who services their vehicles.
Nah, David is frickin dork. Have you seen him. He looks like a rat with no hair and wears God aweful clothes. Cool cats I am taking about are generally the people in Nashvegas . . . Most of who seem to be those of us that escaped LA.
Old 08-27-2017, 01:53 AM
captainbaker
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Yall are killing me. Ive lived coast to coast. Women and cars are a personal taste. But unlike cars, most of us can have more than one car without paying alimony.

Quick Reply: Hellcat