Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

New to Group

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2024, 04:01 PM
Bob#2683
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to Group

Good day: I am new to this forum, but not new to being a car enthusiast. I have had 3 911's and now onto my 4th. I now own a 2022 911 TurboS, which I just purchased after trading in a 2021 911 Targa 4S, which I owned for about 8 months. Although I did enjoy the Targa when the top was up but not so much when the top was down. I found the wind noise to be somewhat annoying. I am born and raised in the northeast specifically NYC, so I try to enjoy the car as much as I can when the weather permits...My Turbo was originally from Canada, sold to someone in upstate NY and made it way into the NYC area. I know that I can't use any of the applications thru the my Porsche app, due to my vehicle having Canadian software. Found that out after I purchased the car, but was assured that this is the only thing I can't access...So hear is my question on my instrument cluster to the extreme right where the fuel/DTE gauge is located right above that I have what I am assuming is an oil pressure indictor (say psi on it) but it does not do anything for example when u accelerate in bar shows PSI. I do have an oil pressure indictor under the general info on the gauge next to that. How would I change that gauge above the fuel indictor. I have call Porsche and they told me I would have to bring the car in for a service visit which I am not doing, cause the vehicle was just service. TIA for any help, sorry about the size of the photo

Bob Burns

Quick Reply: New to Group