Notices

D&F motors RI?

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 06:29 PM
cpdjfd107
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default D&F motors RI?

Has anyone used or heard of D&F Motorsports in Providence, RI. A friend recommended them to me, suuposedly they used to work on cars with the lab coats, gloves and everything, not that that matters, but I also heard their work was very reputable? Anyone with any experiences or info? Looking to get service on my 96 c4 and 80 sc targa.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:34 AM
Dino944
Drifting

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

You may want to check the thread/post thats further down in this section titled "RI/SE Mass Posche Mechanics ." For some reason I could not get a link for it to work. But no one mentioned D&F Motors at all. To be honest, I've never heard of them. One former Porsche salesman told me he would take a car to German Motors, I've never used them. But I think others here have had hit or miss experiences with them.

Best regards,
Dino
Old 03-26-2010, 06:05 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

If you need service, go to Inskip Porsche and specifically request that Pat do the work on your car.
You don't find anyone in RI with more experience on Porsches than Pat, trust me.

FWIW, he is the only person who works on my cars. I will normally just leave the car there for weeks/months until he is available. Well worth it.

Quick Reply: D&F motors RI?