RI/SE Mass Posche Mechanics

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2009, 06:05 PM
Marine Blue
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 807 Likes on 469 Posts

Originally Posted by coast928
Just came across this thread. I can vouch for Inskip Porsche and Pat. They've been servicing my '86.5 928S since I bought it in '91 up until '05 when I moved out of state. Car ran flawlessly and I never had a problem. Yes, you do pay dealership rates but the car was always fixed right the first time. They would also give me a loaner car, a Cayenne or Boxster, until my car was ready for pick-up. Pat would have no problem w/ a 951, 928 or any older model.

-Hey, Porsche 928 RI. I too was from East Greenwich, RI. Born & lived in RI most of my life. Don't miss the snow though, now living in the desert southwest. But I do miss our ocean state.
This is good info just in case my current mechanic decides to give up working on 928s.

FYI, I would give up the ocean any day for some really nice twisty less traveled roads...but thats just me!
Old 02-14-2010, 05:06 PM
Steven B
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ran accross this thread just now (had never thought to look in the "regional" areas). Pat Duggan at Inskip has worked on all of my 911's. He is bright, insightful and honest. He has uncanny insight into each model's quirks and foibles. Inskip prices, on the other hand, do tend to be on the high side.

Quick Reply: RI/SE Mass Posche Mechanics