Old 10-28-2021, 10:46 AM
Rennline
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 74 Likes on 36 Posts
Default Can Rennline Borrow Your 992?

Hello Fellow New Englanders!

Rennline is planning to extend our product line to the 992 community. The only problem is... We don't HAVE one! If anyone in the New England are would love some free 992 goods, Shoot me an email Damien.H@rennline.com. I know a lot of you 992'ers are chomping at the bit for phone mounts, radiator protection grill screens, track mats, and floorboards. Essentially, we would like to keep your car at our shop as long as you would like to develop as many products as we could before handing your beloved 911 back to you.

I know with Fall coming to an end and a lot of cars going away for the winter, this is a tall order. However, if you wanted to wait until Spring to make the trip, that would work as well!
Old 11-03-2021, 09:56 PM
burymeinstuttgrt
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wish I could go that far! I just took delivery on a 992 Turbo but I'm in NYC and going 6 hours up, being left without a car - just not what I'd like to do with work and all. Might be totally willing to drop in if the weather stays right but super skittish about going so far with no rad screen now! Might have to go down to Home Depot and make one myself for now as I did on my J35 Honda to protect the dingy rad. If no one else is willing to make the trip up, I'd love to drop in for a few hours at most and have you CAD it out but definitely not be left without a car to drive back that night!

The ZunSport one doesn't look OEM at all but seems like the only option for my Sport Design nose.
Old 11-04-2021, 10:29 AM
Rennline
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 74 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by burymeinstuttgrt
Wish I could go that far! I just took delivery on a 992 Turbo but I'm in NYC and going 6 hours up, being left without a car - just not what I'd like to do with work and all. Might be totally willing to drop in if the weather stays right but super skittish about going so far with no rad screen now! Might have to go down to Home Depot and make one myself for now as I did on my J35 Honda to protect the dingy rad. If no one else is willing to make the trip up, I'd love to drop in for a few hours at most and have you CAD it out but definitely not be left without a car to drive back that night!

The ZunSport one doesn't look OEM at all but seems like the only option for my Sport Design nose.
No takers so far, If you are up in the area for any extended period of time in the future let us know! Thanks for offering up your new turbo! We would need a car for at least a couple days to design everything in one shot.

Quick Reply: Can Rennline Borrow Your 992?