Sponsored by:

2018 GT3 991.2 Manual

For Sale

Old 11-04-2023, 11:12 AM
jcannon
Banned

Received 148 Likes on 92 Posts

Originally Posted by somethingclever
LOL "very high mileage." Based on what? The fact that most 5 year old GT3s have had 5 owners at 2000 miles each, because people buy them, never track them (therefore never experiencing the whole point of these cars) and then realize driving a race car around on the street is kind of a drag sometimes, even if it has deviated stitching and colored seat belts?
This is a car that was meant to have the **** driven out of it on the racetrack. If previous owners drove it and maintained it 30K miles is nothing.

OP- I don't know why your listing has attracted so much ****posting, but shrug it off. The market will tell you if your price is right, not bored rennlisters. And anyone who wants to buy your car but thinks your price is high will respectfully PM you with a lower offer.
Thank you! man. Way too many non-sense garbage comments on someone else thread. There are other threads on price evaluation and Market condition and I simply do not know why these jacks go on someone else thread and try to pollute the sale.

Last edited by jcannon; 11-04-2023 at 11:14 AM.
Old 11-04-2023, 09:29 PM
BrantyB
Rennlist Member

Received 28 Likes on 22 Posts

I don't understand this thread. Clean title, 6MT, FAL, and to me, the right amount of miles. This car looks f'ing awesome and needs me to drive the **** out of it! If only I had the cash

GLWS.
Old 11-04-2023, 10:31 PM
jcannon
Banned

Originally Posted by BrantyB
I don't understand this thread. Clean title, 6MT, FAL, and to me, the right amount of miles. This car looks f'ing awesome and needs me to drive the **** out of it! If only I had the cash

GLWS.
Thank you!, This car does not show like it has 30k miles and a few JACKS on here has nothing today but to talk nonsense and comparing this car to other garage queens and low miles. I do not understand some of us buy a car and let it park and not drive it. Cars are not investment people.
Old 11-05-2023, 08:02 AM
2swoosh
Rennlist Member

Received 320 Likes on 254 Posts

your "For Sale" thread is ruined OP because of the negs (you also maintained your composure) if u have the time list the car on BAT, PCARMARKET, or Cars&Bids. It's a beautiful car and GLWS!
Old 11-05-2023, 08:14 AM
speedyj
Rennlist Member

Received 295 Likes on 173 Posts

Regardless of anyone commenting on pricing, if the car is priced right, it Sells quickly. The seller is commanding retail pricing plus his tax paid via a private party sale. That’s totally his right to ask what he wants but also……..the beauty of free speech on forums is that people are free to comment as they feel..

I have seen as much positive feedback on the forums regarding pricing as there has been negative.

glws

The following users liked this post:
tegraphile (11-18-2023)
Old 11-05-2023, 10:19 AM
jcannon
Banned

Originally Posted by 2swoosh
your "For Sale" thread is ruined OP because of the negs (you also maintained your composure) if u have the time list the car on BAT, PCARMARKET, or Cars&Bids. It's a beautiful car and GLWS!

Ty. It is what it is on the commenting . If the car sales then great if not then I am just going to keep enjoying it and keep racking up the miles.

Last edited by jcannon; 11-05-2023 at 11:25 AM.
Old 11-05-2023, 10:29 AM
Porsche444
Rennlist Member

Received 554 Likes on 272 Posts

Originally Posted by jcannon
Ty. It is what it is on commenting . If the car sales then great if not then I am just going to keep enjoying it and keep racking up the miles.
on the positive side, you get lots of bumps to top, so they at least helping, the negative nannies here!! Lol
Old 11-05-2023, 11:25 AM
jcannon
Banned

Originally Posted by Porsche444
on the positive side, you get lots of bumps to top, so they at least helping, the negative nannies here!! Lol

Haha good one. I am honestly not concern if it sell or not. The plan now is to add a Rs regardless if it sell or not and I'm just going to keep racking up the miles. If someone can find a better car with all the services this example has and a 2 year warranty for $15-20k less then they should go and get it. lol

Last edited by jcannon; 11-05-2023 at 11:34 AM.