Notices
The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB 96-98 Porsche 993 C2S/C4S - Speed Yellow

Wanted

1996 - 1998 Porsche 911

03-28-2022, 08:43 PM | Replies: 10 | Views: 2413
  • 1996 - 1998 Porsche 911 - WTB 96-98 Porsche 993 C2S/C4S - Speed Yellow - Used - 40,000 Miles - Manual - Scottsdale, AZ 85259, United States
Rennlist Member

• Price
    $130,000 - $170,000
  • Location Scottsdale, AZ, 85259, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Mileage 40,000
  • Transmission Manual
Description:

After owning a 97 993 C4S for 21 years and unfortunately losing it due to an accident at my home, I am in the market for a 96-98 993. Colors preferred are Speed Yellow, Arena Red, all blues, Arctic Silver, Guards Red. Prefer a C4S or C2S. Original paint car, higher the options, the better. Wish list for options are sport seats, motor sound, hi-fi sound, litronics, black interior.

Old 03-29-2022, 10:28 AM
carguy19
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi C4SDave

I don't know your location, but I am an east coaster. I have been in the porsche community for 25+ years and I worked in Sales and Management when the 993's were sold new in the US. (They are still the pinnacle of Porsches in my opinion).

Call Sean at top gear imports in new jersey. I'm sure he has a few of those colors to choose from. I know him well and he gets very nice cars. He probably has more 993's then anyone else in the US for sale. He's a little tough to reach sometimes, but he has a huge inventory.
https://www.topgearporsche.com/
He doesn't keep up with the website as quickly as he should, so there will likely be cars he has that haven't made the site yet.

You also can call Brett at Sloan Cars in CT. https://www.sloanmotorcars.com/inven...g_orderby=DESC
He's got a really nice C4S with an aerokit right now and a few other cars. Sloan is a little higher priced but they send the car to a local Porsche dealer pre sale and they take care of every item that Porsche recommends to them. So you get the car in brand new condition which is a nice touch and worth the extra money. Brett's dad, Rich Sloan (who passed away a few years back) was very well known in the porsche circles and was a great guy, super honest., transparent, and dedicated to the P car world. Brett has the same qualities as his dad.

I have relationships with both of these companies/owners for more then 10 years and they both get VERY nice cars.

You can tell both of them I referred you if you'd like. I'm Carl.

If you have any questions you can contact me via PM or email.

Good luck with your search.

C-
The following users liked this post:
brontosaurus (06-05-2022)
Old 06-05-2022, 05:44 PM
c4sdave
Rennlist Member

Received 62 Likes on 18 Posts
Default WTB 96-98 993 speed yellow

Bump - still looking, ready to buy, thanks!
Old 06-05-2022, 09:29 PM
Bents
Rennlist Member

Received 612 Likes on 284 Posts

Originally Posted by carguy19
Hi C4SDave

I don't know your location, but I am an east coaster. I have been in the porsche community for 25+ years and I worked in Sales and Management when the 993's were sold new in the US. (They are still the pinnacle of Porsches in my opinion).

Call Sean at top gear imports in new jersey. I'm sure he has a few of those colors to choose from. I know him well and he gets very nice cars. He probably has more 993's then anyone else in the US for sale. He's a little tough to reach sometimes, but he has a huge inventory.
https://www.topgearporsche.com/
He doesn't keep up with the website as quickly as he should, so there will likely be cars he has that haven't made the site yet.

You also can call Brett at Sloan Cars in CT. https://www.sloanmotorcars.com/inven...g_orderby=DESC
He's got a really nice C4S with an aerokit right now and a few other cars. Sloan is a little higher priced but they send the car to a local Porsche dealer pre sale and they take care of every item that Porsche recommends to them. So you get the car in brand new condition which is a nice touch and worth the extra money. Brett's dad, Rich Sloan (who passed away a few years back) was very well known in the porsche circles and was a great guy, super honest., transparent, and dedicated to the P car world. Brett has the same qualities as his dad.

I have relationships with both of these companies/owners for more then 10 years and they both get VERY nice cars.

You can tell both of them I referred you if you'd like. I'm Carl.

If you have any questions you can contact me via PM or email.

Good luck with your search.

C-
My favorite part about this post is how subtle it is.
Old 06-05-2022, 10:32 PM
c4sdave
Rennlist Member

Default WTB

Thanks, I will call Top Gear in the morning, appreciate it!
Old 06-06-2022, 01:16 PM
PRSWILL
Rennlist Member

Received 471 Likes on 310 Posts

Something is VERY fishy about Top Gear. They CAN'T have all of these cars- probably consignments and their prices are under market which makes me very suspect of the origination/titles, etc. Love to hear what you find out.
Old 06-06-2022, 07:22 PM
hiroshikato1
Racer

Received 328 Likes on 177 Posts

Originally Posted by PRSWILL
Something is VERY fishy about Top Gear. They CAN'T have all of these cars- probably consignments and their prices are under market which makes me very suspect of the origination/titles, etc. Love to hear what you find out.
I remember inquiring about a car pre-Covid. The pricing was too good to be true for many of their cars. When pressed, little details would trickle out, needless to say that I stopped looking there. Ryan Friedman has great cars but the pricing is on the higher side. He specialized in 997.2 Turbo manual transmission cars, kind of like how Richard Sloan tried to corner the TurboS market years ago.
I was thinking of making a trip down to Top Gear but again, the prices seem too good to be true and you know what they say...
Old 09-26-2022, 09:11 PM
c4sdave
Rennlist Member

Default WTB Speed yellow 993

Bump
Old 09-26-2022, 09:13 PM
Bodacious
Rennlist Member

Received 58 Likes on 23 Posts
Default C4s

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsc...l#post11803352
Old 09-27-2022, 10:17 AM
hexagone
Rennlist Member

Received 671 Likes on 319 Posts

person posts looking for speed yellow C4S - this guy replies with NB blue car above ^

Old 09-27-2022, 10:22 AM
Bodacious
Rennlist Member

Received 58 Likes on 23 Posts
Default C4s.

You might want to read his post. He says he is open to all blues.