Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2018 991.2 GT3 Touring, Chalk, 10k Miles, $175k MSRP, New Tires

For Sale

Old 05-26-2021, 03:55 PM
pjnracer
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Appreciate everyone's comments and PMs about my absurdly low asking price. Guess I should check the GT3 value threads more than once a year and do a little more research! I bought the car to drive it, not as an investment, and drive it I did! Although I would have been pleased to get more than I paid out of a depreciating asset, rest assured that the fundamentals of economics and supply and demand were in full effect and the car sold at market prices like you see on BaT and PCar.
The following users liked this post:
s_earl1 (05-28-2021)
Old 05-26-2021, 04:33 PM
cbrett
Rennlist Member

Received 170 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by pjnracer
Appreciate everyone's comments and PMs about my absurdly low asking price. Guess I should check the GT3 value threads more than once a year and do a little more research! I bought the car to drive it, not as an investment, and drive it I did! Although I would have been pleased to get more than I paid out of a depreciating asset, rest assured that the fundamentals of economics and supply and demand were in full effect and the car sold at market prices like you see on BaT and PCar.
congrats pjnracer! glad you got to enjoy the car for some good miles and then get market price for it on the back end. such wonderful cars!