Macan 2014-Current

Recall item

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2016, 10:21 AM
stealthboy
Burning Brakes

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Recall item

I had my Macan S in for its 10K mile service, and there were two recall items - the fuel line issue and something involving the body shop and "sealing" something. I didn't get any details. Anyone know what that issue is?

They didn't do either recall task because they didn't have the parts for the fuel line and apparently the other one involving the body shop could take 2-3 days, so I'm scheduling for time later in the month.
Old 01-11-2016, 09:27 AM
Quest911
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by stealthboy
I had my Macan S in for its 10K mile service, and there were two recall items - the fuel line issue and something involving the body shop and "sealing" something. I didn't get any details. Anyone know what that issue is?

They didn't do either recall task because they didn't have the parts for the fuel line and apparently the other one involving the body shop could take 2-3 days, so I'm scheduling for time later in the month.
Our Macan S was in for service and they performed 3 'campaign's' as they call it.
1) fuel line
2) rear hatch seal (for leakage)
3) a/c re-progam

It was there just for a day.
Old 01-13-2016, 12:03 AM
dunlopnick
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Porsche North did items 1 & 2 above during S's annual check-up but no mention re item 3....
Item 2 was a 'potential' leak rather than existing on the car ....

Quick Reply: Recall item