Macan 2014-Current

Looking For Good Porsche Body Shop in Atlanta

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2015, 01:19 PM
jeffrec
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Looking For Good Porsche Body Shop in Atlanta

Hello, I have a 2009 C2S and have been a member of Rennlist for several years. My wife took delivery of a 2015 Macan S in December from a local Atlanta dealership. She really loves her Macan and had an unfortunate incident last week. She backed into a utility truck and put a 4" bend/crease on the lower lip of the lift gate. We have spoken with an insurance claims adjuster and he suggested reaching out to the Rennlist community to see if anyone has any experience/suggestions for a good Porsche certified body shop. If you live in the Atlanta area and have any thoughts I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thank you in advance.
Old 04-28-2015, 10:30 AM
Boeing 717

Received 263 Likes on 158 Posts

Originally Posted by jeffrec
Hello, I have a 2009 C2S and have been a member of Rennlist for several years. My wife took delivery of a 2015 Macan S in December from a local Atlanta dealership. She really loves her Macan and had an unfortunate incident last week. She backed into a utility truck and put a 4" bend/crease on the lower lip of the lift gate. We have spoken with an insurance claims adjuster and he suggested reaching out to the Rennlist community to see if anyone has any experience/suggestions for a good Porsche certified body shop. If you live in the Atlanta area and have any thoughts I would appreciate hearing from you. Thank you in advance.
May want to call Jim Ellis Porsche, they have a place right down the street that they send all damaged cars to. They recommend them to their customers as well.

Quick Reply: Looking For Good Porsche Body Shop in Atlanta