Help with color options

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2015, 02:52 PM
RESP
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 993BillW
How could she NOT like SB???
Seriously, I'm glad a lot of folks don't care for the color, I don't want it to get like the black/white/grays in popularity. However if I had seen the dark red that someone posted a thread on a few weeks ago I would have been hard pressed to pick between the 2.

My pickup is silver and that's fine with me, means I don't have to wash it as often!
Funny, we have seen lots of silvers/greys/blacks/midnight blue/white.
This was the first SB we saw.
I am hoping we can see a red before we commit, but without a viewing, love of my life won't commit to the extra $$$ for the red.

Also waiting to see what changes might happen with the 2016 MY.
Old 02-18-2015, 05:04 PM
capt t
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JustinCase
Sapphire Blue with Agate Gray and Walnut details and wheel. We're wood people.
Exactly what I just got this week. Looks even better than expected and love the walnut wheel; goes great with the agate. My last wood wheel was a 1970 Fiat.
Old 02-19-2015, 04:36 PM
Rolltide86
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am the odd man out that got Palladium/Agate/Carbon on my wife's Macan. I really like it. When I was picking it up last August, a person getting ready to order his Macan turned to his SA and said "I want one exactly like that one". See it driving around periodically - sort of annoys me for some reason.
Old 02-19-2015, 09:14 PM
JUPJAI
Burning Brakes

Received 45 Likes on 21 Posts

Funny, my wife saw SAPPHIRE BLUE and loved it! We have the full leather red/black ordered on a Macan Turbo for ED in the summer. We changed it from DBM to SB.
Old 02-19-2015, 09:31 PM
Rolltide86
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JUPJAI
Funny, my wife saw SAPPHIRE BLUE and loved it! We have the full leather red/black ordered on a Macan Turbo for ED in the summer. We changed it from DBM to SB.
My wife did not even know she was getting a Macan. I ordered it without her knowing. It was going to be a surprise birthday present for her but when delivery got delayed that got blown out of the water. Having been married for 30+ years, I know what she likes - and she absolutely loves the Macan that I ordered for her. All good.. Pic is from delivery with my GT3 in the foreground.

Old 02-19-2015, 11:52 PM
Slow Guy
Race Director

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

That Palladium looks nice in your pics, I would like to see one in person.
Old 02-20-2015, 08:10 AM
NateOZ
Race Car

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts

Ordered one for my wife in April of last year. Went with white over black/red with carbon trim - it's a Turbo and I kept the sideblade white. I think the car looks great in this combination - but we had limited choices back then. If ordering again, I'd probably do the same.

Quick Reply: Help with color options