Notices
Macan 2014-Current

Cargo Mat That Still Allows Tie-Down Loop Use?

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2023, 10:13 AM
nobbyv
Rennlist Member

Received 231 Likes on 117 Posts
Default Cargo Mat That Still Allows Tie-Down Loop Use?

I’m looking for a cargo mat for the trunk area for my wife’s ‘22. However, she has some of those elastasticated nets that use the metal tie-down loops built into the cargo area floor that she uses. I bought her a mat for Christmas, but there’s no spot for these loops or even a spot to cut out a slit. I’ll do some careful measuring and cutting with a utility knife if I need to, but first wanted to see if anyone knew of a company that made one. Even the OEM one doesn’t seem to have any spots.
Old 12-30-2023, 10:33 AM
Nickshu
Rennlist Member

Received 964 Likes on 644 Posts

CanvasBack liners. Have had them on several cars. They are excellent. Check the box for D-ring cutouts when you order. Highly recommend the bumper flap to protect the bumper when unloading/loading (get the shorter one).

https://www.canvasback.com/porsche-m...go-liners.html

Last edited by Nickshu; 12-30-2023 at 10:34 AM.
The following 2 users liked this post by Nickshu:
nobbyv (12-30-2023), rdubu (01-03-2024)
Old 12-30-2023, 10:00 PM
wwahl
Pro

Received 133 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by nobbyv
I’m looking for a cargo mat for the trunk area for my wife’s ‘22. However, she has some of those elastasticated nets that use the metal tie-down loops built into the cargo area floor that she uses. I bought her a mat for Christmas, but there’s no spot for these loops or even a spot to cut out a slit. I’ll do some careful measuring and cutting with a utility knife if I need to, but first wanted to see if anyone knew of a company that made one. Even the OEM one doesn’t seem to have any spots.
Weathertech has the spots located where you can cut rectangles out of the rubber mat to access these connectors.
The following 3 users liked this post by wwahl:
ByByBMW (01-01-2024), chazmink (12-31-2023), WillinEvergreen (12-31-2023)
Old 12-30-2023, 11:10 PM
Van Larson
Rennlist Member

Received 149 Likes on 106 Posts
Default Loopy cuts

As do 3D Kagu version.
Old 12-31-2023, 09:28 AM
jjhasluck
Intermediate

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by nobbyv
The reversible OEM mat does not block the tie downs. It is carpet on one side and grippy rubber on the other. The edges are not raised though so no help with wet cargo. I have one and love it.
The following users liked this post:
jbx2 (01-03-2024)
Old 12-31-2023, 10:32 AM
Nickshu
Rennlist Member

Received 964 Likes on 644 Posts

Originally Posted by jjhasluck
The reversible OEM mat does not block the tie downs. It is carpet on one side and grippy rubber on the other. The edges are not raised though so no help with wet cargo. I have one and love it.
I have one of these in my Panamera. It's great and has an optional velcro-on bumper flap.
Old 01-03-2024, 11:59 AM
BrianFreeman
Intermediate

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

I second the Canvasback. I have one in my 21 Macan and it's great. Easy to install, easy to remove and clean. Would definitely buy again.

Quick Reply: Cargo Mat That Still Allows Tie-Down Loop Use?