Macan 2014-Current

Porsche macan cpo 10k free service

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2023, 09:59 PM
Phil T
Burning Brakes

Received 100 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by chazmink
I bought my 2022 Base CPO last summer with fewer than 4000 miles. When I inquired about the free 10,000 service I, too, was told that part of the CPO process was to do the next upcoming major service so it had already been done. I accepted that explanation at the time but in retrospect it sounds fishy. The car just turned 7k. I think when it hits 10k I will try to schedule the free service. Carfax does show the 10,000 mile service was completed at 3047 miles.
I bet you end up getting a very early 20k service because you'll hit 2 years before you hit 20k. Question is, will the dealer cover the cost......Phil
Old 12-05-2023, 12:19 AM
sivikvtec
Intermediate

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by DHL
According to service manuals the first 10K service is only oil change. No cabin air filters or brake flush as far as I understand. Other items at 10K:
Visual inspection underbody panels
Check Tires
Oil filter
Brake lines (visual)
Brake hoses (visual)
Reset Maintenance Interval
$1500 is definitely too much for basicly and oil change and filter plus some obvious visual stuff.
not to veer too far off topic here…. but do you know of a resource for a service manual for the Gen 3 Macan? I have really struggled to find anything except some really suspect looking site out of Asia that charges $500
Old 12-05-2023, 07:33 PM
DHL
Rennlist Member

Received 148 Likes on 106 Posts

Originally Posted by sivikvtec
not to veer too far off topic here…. but do you know of a resource for a service manual for the Gen 3 Macan? I have really struggled to find anything except some really suspect looking site out of Asia that charges $500
I thought you can get these on the Porsche website. To clarify, I am only speaking about the little booklet that comes with the car entitled "Macan Maintenance". Not the full blown repair Service Manual which is probably not available to the public.

Quick Reply: Porsche macan cpo 10k free service